Obama lOv3r <3 <3 <3

nozbone

Rookie
Apr 13, 2014
Hi all,

I'm a French fag who is about to be student in economics next year (aiming at joining a management school in 2 or 3 years), thus I've been happy to find such a board on which I would be able to improve my English, much cleaner than some on which I used to go. :D /b/
Please don't hesitate to correct me or to give me some tips about my expression, although I intend to take part in debates I am here to learn English above all.

Thanks !

Last edited:
Omg title is a troll, forgot to mention it. I don't know yet how do people react to this kind of jokes

I don't understand your last message that looks like an accusation, why would I lie about this ?

Maybe I can provide some proofs someday but yet I really don't see why I'd have to do that. Or maybe your message was ironical ?

Welcome to the board!

I would encourage others who come to this thread to act like they were new once, too.

Be aware that this board is home to some of the most rw, homophobic, racist bigots you'll ever meet. Not to mention that most of them don't know how much the French have done for the US in the past.

Welcome to the board.

Thank you guys,
no probelm with the previous messages, it's just that at first I didn't get if they were trolling me or really upset, I'll act carefully on this board. :)

Ahh, the German word Fagott is this:

426_n_Fagott.jpg

So, are you a student bassoon?

:lol:

Either way, bienvenue a USMB!

Hi all,

I'm a French fag who is about to be student in economics next year (aiming at joining a management school in 2 or 3 years), thus I've been happy to find such a board on which I would be able to improve my English, much cleaner than some on which I used to go. :D /b/
Please don't hesitate to correct me or to give me some tips about my expression, although I intend to take part in debates I am here to learn English above all.

Thanks !

Welcome to USMB, nozbone. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome to the Forum. My wife has family all over France! We love the place.

Forum List

Back