Obama Millionaire's Tax: President To Seek New Tax Rate For Wealthy

Oh NO!!! The President is proposing to do what the American people what us to? Oh, the horror of it...

23 Polls Say People Support Higher Taxes to Reduce the Deficit

If he cared about what the American people want, he'd be calling for the repeal of Obamacare.

Except that isn't what the American people want...

Support for one of the party’s central tenets is declining, with just 34 percent of the country now favoring repeal of President Barack Obama’s health-care overhaul, down from 41 percent six months ago. Republicans support repeal, while political independents and Democrats don’t.​

Bloomberg Poll

The American people want single-payer or public option?

Yes, they do...

Most in U.S. want public health option: poll

stein.jpg

You can't tax a nation into prosperity. Leftist wishful thinking won't ever change that fact.

And yet we have. Taxes are the lowest they've been in 60 years. It is beyond illogical to think you can invade two countries and CUT taxes.

• End the invasions
  • Allow the Bush, "we don't need a surplus", tax cuts to expire
  • Allow Medicare to negotiate for drug benefits
  • Audit the Pentagon

You can't tax a nation into prosperity. Leftist wishful thinking won't ever change that fact.

And yet we have. Taxes are the lowest they've been in 60 years. It is beyond illogical to think you can invade two countries and CUT taxes.

• End the invasions
  • Allow the Bush, "we don't need a surplus", tax cuts to expire
  • Allow Medicare to negotiate for drug benefits
  • Audit the Pentagon

[*]Allow Medicare to negotiate for drug benefits.

BIG 10-4!!!!!

We Libs should (also) get the option o' SMACKIN' THE SHIT outta everyone who LIES about.....

TORT-REFORM

"President Obama at a recent town hall meeting said he wants to reduce doctors’ insurance premiums, but that, based on his conversations with health care experts, “the evidence at least is that that is a very small, maybe not even a measurable factor in the reason that health care costs are going up.”​

....as well!!

slap_3f.gif

:woohoo:

Last edited:
At a time when the poverty rate is 15.1% and one of the highest in any industrialized nation I find it both funnt and deploreable that Repugs are bitching about the rich being taxed at the same rate as the middleclass and loopholes being closed, the later is what Ronald Reagan did in the 80s to avoid raising taxes, don't Repugs worship Reagan?

And there'd be no rich without labor.

If Obama gets his way, there won't be any rich to fleece.

Hopefully we'll find out. :)

What do they bring to the table, Meister? Nothing that I can see. They hoovered up all the money, and gave nothing in return.

The tax rate on millionaires has been much, much higher, and they didn't all flee for parts unknown. Why is now different?

Quit playing your class warfare. 50% of American pay nothing, Ms. Boop. And, a percentage of them get a check in return. That is what's different now.
I'm not opposed to a tax increase....let's get everyone involved.

The tax rates are typically kept lower on these other activities in recognition they do carry significant risk and if they end up on the losing end, too bad.

Check ALL that apply:

1) Investment in most any business carries significant risk, and in fact, most new businesses are far riskier than buying stocks in large equity corporations
2) Business income is actually taxed as ordinary income, despite the riskiness of starting a business - unless of course its income from buying and selling capital assets (but NOT inventory)
3) frazzledgear is a moron who has no idea what he's talking about
4) People who buy and sell pieces of paper aren't actually producing anything.
5) if the right was told they had to suck the cock of the nearest rich person to make jobs, they'd do it, and they'd accuse anyone who refused of "class warfare" and label them commies.
6) Buffet is a class warfarist commie who wants nothing but the total destruction of our capitalist system. That greedy bastard!

Last edited:
Quit playing your class warfare. 50% of American pay nothing, Ms. Boop.[ /QUOTE]

We should take it out of them. Take all their money till they have none left. Fucking poor people. I hate them. Anyone who doesn't is a class warfarist commie.

Some of those who don't pay even get money back, What a fucking country.

Quit playing your class warfare. 50% of American pay nothing, Ms. Boop.[ /QUOTE]

We should take it out of them. Take all their money till they have none left. Fucking poor people. I hate them. Anyone who doesn't is a class warfarist commie.

I'm surprised you didn't use the children somewhere with your drivel. (missed opportunity)

Everyone can pay their fair share, that's not taking "all their money". But, it was a typical response from a true liberal. :eusa_whistle:

[
4) People who buy and sell pieces of paper aren't actually producing anything tangible.
5!

Lawyers dont produce anything tangible. Accountants don't produce anything tangible. University professors don't produce anything tangible. Software engineers dont produce anything tangible. Lots and lots of people don't produce anything tangible.
So fucking what?

[
4) people who buy and sell pieces of paper aren't actually producing anything tangible.
5!

lawyers dont produce anything tangible. Accountants don't produce anything tangible. University professors don't produce anything tangible. Software engineers dont produce anything tangible. Lots and lots of people don't produce anything tangible.
So fucking what?

$homer_doh.jpg

[
4) People who buy and sell pieces of paper aren't actually producing anything tangible.
5!

Lawyers dont produce anything tangible. Accountants don't produce anything tangible. University professors don't produce anything tangible. Software engineers dont produce anything tangible. Lots and lots of people don't produce anything tangible.
So fucking what?

Point taken.

I will restate:

People who buy and sell pieces of paper aren't actually producing anything.

Hopefully we'll find out. :)

What do they bring to the table, Meister? Nothing that I can see. They hoovered up all the money, and gave nothing in return.

The tax rate on millionaires has been much, much higher, and they didn't all flee for parts unknown. Why is now different?

Everything in your house was produced by those evil corporations you despise so much. They also provided you the means with which to buy it.

That's what the rich bring to the table, dingbat.

Really? Everything in your house is American made? Amazing.

Some of those who don't pay even get money back, What a fucking country.

I lost tons of sleep last night knowing that some poor family of 4 making 20k a year got back a few hundred dollars more than they paid in. It really makes it hard for me to enjoy my comfortable middle class lifestyle.

Forum List

Back