Obama Millionaire's Tax: President To Seek New Tax Rate For Wealthy

And two wrongs don't make a right.

Anything else irrelevant you'd like to say?
Because labor is frequently replaced by capital.

I would like to see capital replace labor, but i just can't see capital assemblers
So you want all workers out of a job?

I'll give you a few minutes to think about what you said. Because it's obvious you didn't think before you said it.

Hell, even Obama sees this. Why do you think there are ATMs around?

I would like to see capital replace labor, but i just can't see capital assemblers
So you want all workers out of a job?

I'll give you a few minutes to think about what you said. Because it's obvious you didn't think before you said it.

Hell, even Obama sees this. Why do you think there are ATMs around?
its-the-atms-stupid-bumper-sticker.jpg

God, I am sick unto death of whiny ass millionaires and their minions. Quitcherbitchin, pay your fair share. Man up. Strap on a pair. Borrow the wife's, if you have to.

Fuckerbitches.

My single largest annual expense is federal income tax (that does not include SS, medicaid, medicare).
Damn, how much more do they want from me? How much more do other people think I should pay?
I'm tapped out.

God, I am sick unto death of whiny ass millionaires and their minions. Quitcherbitchin, pay your fair share. Man up. Strap on a pair. Borrow the wife's, if you have to.

Fuckerbitches.

My single largest annual expense is federal income tax (that does not include SS, medicaid, medicare).
Damn, how much more do they want from me? How much more do other people think I should pay?
I'm tapped out.

obama-1040.png

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama is expected to seek a new base tax rate for the wealthy to ensure that millionaires pay at least at the same percentage as middle income taxpayers.

A White House official said the proposal would be included in the president's proposal for long term deficit reduction that he will announce Monday. The official spoke anonymously because the plan has not been officially announced.

Obama is going to call it the "Buffett Rule" for Warren Buffett, the billionaire investor who has complained that rich people like him pay a smaller share of their income in federal taxes than middle-class taxpayers.

Buffett wrote in a New York Times op-ed piece last month that he and his rich friends "have been coddled long enough by a billionaire-friendly Congress."

The measure would be in addition to $447 billion in new tax revenue that Obama is seeking to pay for his short-term spending and tax cutting plan to jump start the economy.

House Speaker John Boehner said Thursday he would oppose tax increases to reduce the deficit. Boehner has urged Congress' deficit "supercommittee" to lay the groundwork for a broad overhaul of the U.S. tax code.

The panel has almost unlimited authority to recommend changes in federal spending and taxes and is working against a deadline of Nov. 23.

Obama Millionaire's Tax: President To Seek New Tax Rate For Wealthy

brick wall,,, meeet head.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

“If I knew something that could serve my nation but would ruin another, I would not propose it to my prince, for I am first a man and only then a Frenchman — because I am necessarily a man and only accidentally French.” -Montesquieu

I like the 999 proposal... as long as deductions and exemptions are limited to payroll and nothing else. Good business doesn't need tax favoritism and bad business can die quicker with out it.

Business shouldn't get to deduct for materials?
Equipment?
I assume they mean from net profit. How to expense equipment is another question.

I've never been hired by a poor person. You?

And there'd be no rich without labor.

If Obama gets his way, there won't be any rich to fleece.

Hopefully we'll find out. :)

What do they bring to the table, Meister? Nothing that I can see. They hoovered up all the money, and gave nothing in return.

The tax rate on millionaires has been much, much higher, and they didn't all flee for parts unknown. Why is now different?

Forum List

Back