Obama's Economics of No Growth

Doubletap

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2012
By R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr. on 8.1.13

Even Ms. Hillary’s cosmetician couldn’t prettify Mr. Obama’s economy.

WASHINGTON — Last Sunday the New York Times released a picture of President Barack Obama giving an interview to its reporters in Galesburg, Illinois. Truth be told, he looked surprisingly gaunt. Not to put too sharp a point on it, but he looked desperate! He was in Galesburg to launch another series of speeches on the economy, which reportedly grew at an anemic 1.8 percent in the first quarter and is predicted to have grown even more slowly in the second quarter. During the economic recoveries of the Reagan-Clinton years, the economy grew at 3-4 percent. Our president spoke in Galesburg about income inequality. He ought to be concerned about growth for everyone, not only the middle class or the down and out. The problem is the economy is growing too slowly for everyone.

Moderator note:
Doubletap,
Please do not post entire articles. Post a paragraph and link to the article.
Since I am such a nice guy, I am provideing a link for your post, as I edit it.

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/08/01/the-economics-of-no-growth

I heard a great line on a talking head show the other day. I think it was Meet the Press.

Words to this effect: Obama is more interested in redistributing wealth than creating it.

Bingo.

"Barack Obama is either an idiot or he is intentionally trying to destroy the American economy" -- Vladimir Putin.

Last edited:
I heard a great line on a talking head show the other day. I think it was Meet the Press.

Words to this effect: Obama is more interested in redistributing wealth than creating it.

Bingo.

America was founded on the opportunity for individual wealth creation... More so than any other nation. As a result, America developed into the wealthiest nation in the world and ended up redistributing its wealth to other nations as well as within its own borders. Where would one rather be poor, Havana or Detroit?

So the economy is the same as the shambles it was in when Dubya left office?
Nothing like the blind leading the blind.

432035_592373307462595_1499515845_n_zps7ea15527.jpg

Bingo.

America was founded on the opportunity for individual wealth creation... More so than any other nation. As a result, America developed into the wealthiest nation in the world and ended up redistributing its wealth to other nations as well as within its own borders. Where would one rather be poor, Havana or Detroit?

But it was not created for corporate monopolies or corporatism guided government. But, that is what we have.

Funny how many short sighted people think Oblama controls the energy market enough to control prices.
It's also funny how many people talk absolute BULL SHIT trying to cover up for the kenyan in the white house that has done more to destroy this nation as a whole than any other politician in the history of this nation.

No one buys your brand of babble other than your fellow bubble headed obama ass kissers. He could shit in your mouth and you'd thank him.

Last edited:
Obama does not have the intellectual capacity to be a left wing economic ideologue. He just hires them. Get real. Would a left wing ideologue get in bed with Goldman Sachs or General Electric? Transferring private risk to the public account? That is more something Mussolini would do.

Forum List

Back