Obstruction of the Arizona audit adds up to one conclusion: They’re guilty and they know it

In my experience, dims don't even look @ the evidence or claimss of evidence (videos I have watched but they refuse to watch )

dims will do just about anything... even kill helpless children in the womb...

not trustworthy people even aside from the allegations of fraud...

It's like catnip for deplorables. Watching them roll in it is so much fun.
I agree. Being vindicated IS lots of fun!

And it's satisfying to fight for the truth and come out on top.
Dominion and Maricopa county are stonewalling and playing a waiting game hoping people will just
grow tired eventually and lose interest.
It will not happen!

And let's not forget to count the days and hours before the midterm and presidential
elections take place when real investigations can begin and turn over every filthy rock where
the slugs and insects have been hiding since the 2020 sham election took place.

Someone needs to make a meme of a bunch of monkeys jerking off. It would really come in handy.

In my experience, dims don't even look @ the evidence or claimss of evidence (videos I have watched but they refuse to watch )

dims will do just about anything... even kill helpless children in the womb...

not trustworthy people even aside from the allegations of fraud...
Arizona audits from private Ninjas are not applicable in court. Try again.

Obstruction of the Arizona audit adds up to one conclusion:​

They’re guilty and they know it​

When accused of a crime, innocent people do not block the evidence of their innocence from coming forward.

7 May 2021 ~~ By J.D. Rucker
The audit of Maricopa County, Arizona, election equipment and ballots is proceeding despite numerous legal attacks by the Democratic Party and private organizations. They have also engaged in intimidation practices with the help of Joe Biden’s Department of Justice. The Republican Party of Arizona has a message for the latter and it’s as constitutional as it gets.
“Federal govt has no authority to interfere in America’s Audit. DOJ interference has nothing to do with violations of minority rights, lack of security and everything to do with Democrat abuse of power and govt intrusion in Arizona elections. #AmericasAudit” they Tweeted. (https://t.co/LGUlOYNs8p)​
The DoJ sent a letter calling for the audit to stop over ludicrous concerns about security, voter suppression (really?), and the left’s favorite fraudulent boogeyman: Systemic racism. But through it all, the audit has continued, albeit with major roadblocks put up from every angle.
~Snip~
If you think Democrats are blocking the release of routers and passwords, suing multiple times, sending threatening letters from DC, and selling what’s left of their souls to stop the Arizona Audit because they’re innocent, then you’re a fool.

Comment:
The Feds have no jurisdiction here, as long as they claim there was no voter fraud. So, it’s a very good plan to wait until after the audit is complete to announce the findings. If any fraud were announced early, the FBI would move in to grab the evidence. The AZ militia should stand on guard to protect the ballots and a Republican form of government, as required by the U.S. Constitution. The AZ legislature has every right to conduct this audit, and must do so free of federal encroachment.
The FBI will make any evidence disappear. This has been proven time and time again as in the Awan case, Anthony Weiner's laptop, Seth Rich murder etc. But getting this report of that evidence out into the world will be worth it.

Keep clinging to The Big Lie, desperate loser

LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Even if they get justice in Arizona, Garland would step in and contest it. There are just too many crooked liberal judges to expect real justice.
LOL! It was Republican judges who dropped the law suits.

If you think Democrats are blocking the release of routers and passwords, suing multiple times, sending threatening letters from DC, and selling what’s left of their souls to stop the Arizona Audit because they’re innocent, then you’re a fool.

Worth repeating.
You think? How long have you had that bad habit?
Its over and Biden won. The gop agreed, the courts refused to waste time on frivolous challenges, the counting machines were found to be correct etc.

There's a trend forming there.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Anyone interested in free and fair election, and voting rights would welcome an audit to make sure the elections are free, fair and secure. That is the key to voting rights. If anyone can vote any number of times, those fraudulent votes cancel out the voting rights of the honest taxpaying citizen voter.

That Dems want that to happen speaks volumes about their supposed concern for "voting rights."

Anyone interested in free and fair election, and voting rights would welcome an audit to make sure the elections are free, fair and secure. That is the key to voting rights. If anyone can vote any number of times, those fraudulent votes cancel out the voting rights of the honest taxpaying citizen voter.

That Dems want that to happen speaks volumes about their supposed concern for "voting rights."
couldn't have said it better

those ... **&^^@

I keep having to remind myself I am a Christian... sigh... hate the sin, love (choke...) the sinner...

wonder why it's so easy to get the 2 mixed up?

of course at Judgment Day... God likely won't separate the 2... I mean, anyone who has read the Old Testament knows what God thinks about evil...

and the New T as well....

plus there's just good old common sense... just kind of stands to reason that lying andstealing and murdering children is not good

Forum List

Back