Officer Kim Potter being released with caution

Stay tuned for looting rioting and burning from thugs.
Now who is surprised, a mumble mouth, white racist celebrating a white thug posing as a police officer getting away with murdering a black man.

When young Black males cause millions of interactions with Police annually and turn each one in to a long drawn out cat-mouse game, mistakes are going to happen. Try to behave for a year. See how much better things are.

Old wise man once said....don't get to close to that cage.....you're gonna get bit kid.

Last edited:
When young Black males cause millions of interactions with Police annually and turn each one in to a long drawn out cat-mouse game, mistakes are going to happen. Try to behave for a year. See how much better things are. Old wise man once said....don't keep getting to close to that cage.....you're gonna get bit kid.
You mean like this.

Cherry picking much>? Can't be too safe. I don't care if the have PERPS get out and lay down naked in any weather to protect valuable Police getting shot by Criminals.
Cherry pick much? This white boy threatened the cops several times and if grab his weapon several times and then drove off. Are you telling me had that young man been black the results would have been the same. Close your eyes much?

When young Black males cause millions of interactions with Police annually and turn each one in to a long drawn out cat-mouse game, mistakes are going to happen. Try to behave for a year. See how much better things are.

Old wise man once said....don't get to close to that cage.....you're gonna get bit kid.
Why dont blacks try not breaking the law all the time. It is a shame they dont find a problem with doing crime.

Funny it blows your weak argument clear out of the water

You're really dumb dude
It's amusing listening to you idiot, right wingers. You love to call folks dumb as if your stupid ass is actually smart, now when folks use the same per capita bullshit to say the police kill more black folks per capita than white folks. Oh you don't want to hear that.

It's amusing listening to you idiot, right wingers. You love to call folks dumb as if your stupid ass is actually smart, now when folks use the same per capita bullshit to say the police kill more black folks per capita than white folks. Oh you don't want to hear that.

Start a thread on it, Lips.

The fact remains you blacks by percentage create more crime. I realize it's inconvenient for you but it's a fact

Gee, I wonder why blacks are killed at a higher rate than whites? Wow, this one is a puzzler!

Gee, I wonder why blacks are killed at a higher rate than whites? Wow, this one is a puzzler!
Is it really? You ever wonder why black folks were slaves, had to live through Jim Crow for decades, have had to deal with racism and discrimination for over 400yrs. What's so puzzling?

Forum List

Back