Official UMSB Mafia Game 7 - Revolution in WiFom City (The Resistance)

Oh yeah, I totally forgot how much I picked on Wake in the beginning. I wanted a townie scumread ASAP and Wake was a good target. I even remember Josh "coaching" me to tone it down after awhile. :biggrin:

Oh yeah, I totally forgot how much I picked on Wake in the beginning. I wanted a townie scumread ASAP and Wake was a good target. I even remember Josh "coaching" me to tone it down after awhile. :biggrin:

I don't think you needed to push it, Wake came off as scummy without your pushing anything. His reposting rules just seemed scummy- given his experience with mafia scum- although this game is different. FA's post coming in and reaffirming my scum read of grandma suddenly calling Shai hard scum, then a few posts later calling Shai-town- was absolutely brilliant. But, the best thing you all did was have town question me- like Shai scumreading me continually- far before my mission even passed or failed. Then of course I became suspicious of Shai calling me scum and sending her scum reads twice on back to back missions. The fact Josh was making up BS cinched my scum read on him. Unfortunately, town did not go back and check to see his lies. :(

The funniest part Scum Arden pointed this out as being scummy! LOL

Arden gets the best scummy award, followed by Josh IMO. ( Wolf I don't know if you realize it or not, but you telling me to stay in the game cause Josh plays scum really good, also put you squarely in my scum pile- you admitted then Josh was scum and you were too, in my opinion- given you were reading him as town.

Arden, I knew you were scum when you declared you were 'town this time and of course your game was different from the last' you were town the last game.

Cafe, all three players on the first mission were town. But you came out heavily suspicious and it was easy to bicker with you. I do feel like I scum slipped in that exchange though, when I said "you were keeping town off of missions" I only knew that shiatra and grandma were town because I was scum. Good going though, I would have liked to see which of us would have been lynched if it were a regular game.

LOL I did point that out, no one caught it though.

Yes, I figured all town were probably on my mission when I went back and did the play by play, which showed it was You, Wolf, Arden, Shai and Moon insisting that we needed new people- BEFORE my mission even passed. Then second guessed myself and wondered if I was right to begin with, But it was far too late then. I just could not place who the last scum was. IMO it was either Shai or Moon, ( FA you were not even on my radar) given the push for new members. But I leaned Shai since she repeatedly called me scum, while I was town reading her- Before my mission even had a chance to pass- and she was pushing for new teams but pushing we put scum on missions.

LOL Arden even said, scum would not do this!

However, I finally settled on Moon as being the last scum. Sorry Moon! :/

Well, assuming Grandma said no which she should of if she thought I was scum then the no's were Cafe, House, Aye, Grandma.

It needed 6 to pass and barely got those 6.

Still happy with a 3 to 1 scum win here.

I think it was harder for town. Scum in this set up was fun.

I was a fail. But I knew we would not have enough votes to fail it.

I don't think you needed to push it, Wake came off as scummy without your pushing anything. His reposting rules just seemed scummy- given his experience with mafia scum- although this game is different. FA's post coming in and reaffirming my scum read of grandma suddenly calling Shai hard scum, then a few posts later calling Shai-town- was absolutely brilliant. But, the best thing you all did was have town question me- like Shai scumreading me continually- far before my mission even passed or failed. Then of course I became suspicious of Shai calling me scum and sending her scum reads twice on back to back missions. The fact Josh was making up BS cinched my scum read on him. Unfortunately, town did not go back and check to see his lies. :(

The funniest part Scum Arden pointed this out as being scummy! LOL

Arden gets the best scummy award, followed by Josh IMO. ( Wolf I don't know if you realize it or not, but you telling me to stay in the game cause Josh plays scum really good, also put you squarely in my scum pile- you admitted then Josh was scum and you were too, in my opinion- given you were reading him as town.

Arden, I knew you were scum when you declared you were 'town this time and of course your game was different from the last' you were town the last game.

That just proves how distracted I was because I thought I had Josh and Grandma as scum along with Aye/Wake at the time I told you that. With Avi as my 4th for the crosstalk stuff. Not remembering things that happened was a real thing for me this game. Like remembering that slip. I thought my slip that I approved the mission with Grandma on it was worse.

However, my concern for you being so frustrated was real and not part of the game. I can completely and totally relate to being frustrated as town when I am treated as a scum toy and town treating me like the only answer to every scumread. It is extremely difficult to deal with and it happens to me a lot. It's much easier with more town support. If you have that, you can take it better. When you feel like you are on your own, it's rough.

Josh is strong as scum and you are strong as town. The interaction between the two of you was one of the more interesting parts of the game.

Well, assuming Grandma said no which she should of if she thought I was scum then the no's were Cafe, House, Aye, Grandma.

I thought it would for sure fail.

so did I. I almost voted against it to blend in but it was the winning blow so I didn't want to be 'that guy.'

so did I. I almost voted against it to blend in but it was the winning blow so I didn't want to be 'that guy.'

Thank goodness you didn't or it wouldn't of gone through. I was already realizing I wasn't going to be able to explain my approval to pass it but was just hoping it would pass anyway and we'd win and then I wouldn't have to. LOL

I voted yes for the team. I knew Wolf was scum, but I couldn't get a solid read on the others. I was sure Josh was town. I just hoped that if there were scum on the mission, they'd get their signals crossed and pass it accidentally.

I voted yes for the team. I knew Wolf was scum, but I couldn't get a solid read on the others. I was sure Josh was town. I just hoped that if there were scum on the mission, they'd get their signals crossed and pass it accidentally.

Never expect that might happen when scum is 1 mission away from victory.

I'm shocked you passed it. I mean no matter how many scum were on it, they were all going to reject because basically, that's how we win. We aren't going to care if all 3 of us say no or how that looks because it's an insta-win anyway. So there is no way we'd pass it.

I'm shocked you passed it. I mean no matter how many scum were on it, they were all going to reject because basically, that's how we win. We aren't going to care if all 3 of us say no or how that looks because it's an insta-win anyway. So there is no way we'd pass it.

True, but I didn't know for sure how many scum were there.

Forum List

Back