Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
256-640x480.jpeg

Hello everyone, thanks for signing up! This game will be loosely based on the Open Setup, Fire & Ice. As citizens of Windgale, you must uncover and killed the dual evils of the Fire and Ice Mafia! Guard your homeland, or they will steal your land and twist its weather to their liking. Thankfully, each and every one of you have been given a unique power to use. However, the vile, evil Scum have received their own powers to use against you, too! Good luck, valiant members of the Town.

Game Mod: Wake

Player List:

01) Sameech♂ manifold♂
02) CafeAuLait♀
03) Avatar4321♂
04) AyeCantSeeYou♀
05) T S O♂ tn5421♂
06) FA_Q2♂
07) sgt_gath♂
08) moonglow♂
09) Shaitra♀
10) Grandma♀
11) Mertex♀
12) RosieS♀
13) MathBlade♀ MeBelle60♀
14) ScarletRage♀ BobPlumb♂
15) House♂
16) Wolfsister77♀

The Road So Far...

RosieS ~ Macho Town Cop
AyeCantSeeYou ~
Sgt_Gath ~ Fire Mafia Goon
Mertex ~ Town Doctor
Shaitra ~ Vanilla Townie
House ~
Titus ~
CafeAuLait ~
Moonglow ~ Vanilla Townie
Grandma ~ Vanilla Townie
Wolfsister77 ~
FA_Q2 ~ Vanilla Townie
T S O ~ Vanilla Townie
Sameech ~ Ice Mafia Goon
Mathblade ~

Last edited:
All USMB rules must be obeyed, along with the following.

Game Timeline
  • Day Phases last one week.
  • Night phases last two days.

General Rules
  • Zone 1 USMB rules are in effect.
  • Don't quote PMs or hidden links. Paraphrasing's fine.
  • Don't PM players about the game. That's cheating.
  • No invisible text allowed.
  • Don't edit/delete posts.
  • No accusing players of cheating openly. PM the Mod instead.
  • Pretending to break a rule is considered rulebreaking.
  • Play to your win condition (play to win.)
  • Modkilled players' alignments change to Neutral; they don't win.
  • I reserve the right to change the rules at any time; notification will be given.
  • You get three chances to not break my rules. Burn them and get modkilled.
  • Using Ignore Function is forbidden.
  • No Positive/Negative repping.
  • Scum win when their numbers equal or exceed that of the Town's.

Activity
  • 72 hours inactivity earns a prod (reminder PM). If two days go by, I'll seek replacement.
  • 3 prods and I'll also seek a replacement.
  • If a replacement isn't found within a week, that slot will be modkilled.
  • It's fine and encouraged to @mention players.
  • Please be aware of PMs from the Mod.
  • You may go V/LA (Vacation/Limited Access). Reason isn't required.

Votes and Lynching
  • Votes must be in the format of VOTE: Player Name. I'll count it if it's obvious.
  • Unvotes are not necessary to change a vote.
  • Majority Vote = 1/2 all votes, +1.
  • Once I have posted your death scene, you may not post.
  • You may change your vote as many times as you wish.
  • All players can keep talking after the lynch until thread is locked.
  • Deadline passed without majority vote = no lynch that Day.
  • Players may choose not to lynch with VOTE: No Lynch.
  • Dead players are dead, and may not talk after death scene.

Behavior
  • Personal attacks won't be tolerated. Focus on the game.
  • Don't mention or discuss family or pets in this game.
  • I can't "Like" any post in an ongoing game.
  • Avoid replacing out. Please speak with me first.
  • I will only respond to the breaking of rules if sent a PM.

Setup
  • This game is a Closed Setup, and has a Day start.
  • You will not know the roles that are in this game.
  • If there are Neighborhoods, you may talk in them at any time.
  • There will be two Mafia factions with two members each. Fire Mafia and Ice Mafia.
  • Scum DO have Daytalk. They may talk in their threads both Day and Night phases.
  • All roles are randomized. If there are Neighborhoods, those Neighbors may be Town or Scum.

Special Game Details
  • If both Fire and Ice Mafia attempt to kill the same player, their attacks will cancel out.
  • Fire Mafia victims will be burned to death. Ice Mafia victims will be frozen to death.
  • Each player will have one special "" ability. It will give you one power. You may only activate it once this game. It may only be used during a Day phase. The power will be activated in real-time.
  • To use your special ability, post: "Activate: (Ability Name)." You may also post this: ": (Ability Name)."
  • Activation of your ability can not be taken back. Once you shoot that "bullet," it's on a trajectory.
  • Please keep in mind that I may not be online when you activate your abilities.
  • When I log in, abilities that were activated before others will take precedence. Chronological order.
  • Each Vote Count will contain a spoilered list of each ability activated, as well as its effect text and name.
  • If a member dies without using his or her ability, it will be revealed upon death.
  • Ice Mafia cannot kill Fire Mafia. Fire Mafia cannot kill Ice Mafia. Their elemental powers cancel each other out. However, if one Scum team attempts to NK another Scum team, the player attempting the NK will be informed that the target's elemental powers canceled out the attack. Meaning the enemy teams will know if their targets were enemy Scum.
  • By no means do you have to activate your special ability. Actions may have consequences, so choose to activate your unique powers wisely.

Role PM Add-Ons

• abilityactive.png
    (Active) abilities are only used when you PM the mod stating what you are using and who to use it on (if applicable). If the mod does not receive a relevant PM, it is assumed you chose to not use the ability. Active abilities can be blocked.
  • abilitypassive.png
    [Passive] abilities are "always on". They have a continuous effect and cannot be blocked by normal roles.
  • abilityreflexive.png
    <Reflexive> abilities automatically use themselves under a given condition. They may or may not be blockable and may or may not inform the user that they have been used.
  • shots1.png
    (X-Shot) abilities can only be used a given number of times. If an attempt to use such an ability is blocked, no shot is used up.
  • abilityfactionalbfbfbf.png
    {Factional} abilities belong to a group and are executed by a chosen member.
  • (Unique Ability) mysterious abilities that can only be used once, and during a Day phase.
Please read these rules one more time.

Last edited:
Unlocking game thread now.

Players may not vote or activate any abilities until Day 1 starts

All Role PMs completed and being sent out.

After 13/16 players confirm in-thread, the game will officially begin!

8/18/14 @0514: All Role PMs sent! 16/16 players confirmed.

Note: Everything in the rules OP is crucial to know. Bookmark it and make the game—and life—easier for you. ;)

Last edited:
If you are backing out of the game Moonglow, PM Wake immediately. If that is the case, you should not sign up again in the future. Hopefully, Sameech will take your spot. If you are not backing out, just say confirmed please.

Forum List

Back