"Officials combating 'vaccine hesitancy' ." now.

This is something that the promoters of continued lockdowns don't want you to read, and it's also something that's dividing the scientific community it would appear. At a minimum, it reveals how any expert who goes against the grain (CDC/WHO/political players mostly) is being ridiculed with the intention to silence.

"Researchers also presented a brace of scientific criticisms, some of which the team addresses in a paper released online today by the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS). “We now have unambiguous evidence that coronavirus sequences can integrate into the genome,” Jaenisch says."

The journal is requiring that all scientific papers relative to CoV-2 and COVID-19 are submitting to a preprint server prior to the review process. In regards to this new policy, Jaenish said "I should have said screw you". Upon submission to the preprint server, many opposing scientists jumped on against the paper coming out for publication. Now THAT fact is most interesting.

I am glad for modern times where I can make an appointment with women for my turn.

Officials combating 'vaccine hesitancy'​

Meantime, overseas somewhere, some nurse just accidentally gave someone A WHOLE BOTTLE of Covid Vaccine by accident. That is six doses.

They're not sure what to expect. They are watching the lady for side effects.

I can't wait for someone to ask me my Covid status or ask for my Covid card or bracelet so I can remind them medical information is PRIVATE information protected by federal HIPPA laws.

Really. I'm not making it up.
That was one of the stories in the local news broadcast today.

In New York they're giving away free tickets to events for people who get vaccinated.

They desperately do not want to do the one thing that would actually help: tell people that if they're vaccinated, they can take off the masks and get back to their normal lives.

Really. I'm not making it up.
That was one of the stories in the local news broadcast today.

In New York they're giving away free tickets to events for people who get vaccinated.

They desperately do not want to do the one thing that would actually help: tell people that if they're vaccinated, they can take off the masks and get back to their normal lives.
This pandemic was no accident. It was calculated to kill three birds with one stone beginning with population reduction, huge profits for big pharmaceutical companies and wealthy investors, and last but not least it was their plan to use mail-in ballots in order to steal the election and finally to get rid of Trump.

Forum List

Back