Oh mods....

Dadoalex

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2021
Please oh PLEASE
Fix the refresh on the "What's New" page.
It seems the selection isn't working and the page refreshes about every 30 seconds no matter the setting you choose.
Whether looking at the title or reading the preview, having the object of focus disappear is irritating.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I will hold the Mods in highest regard for correcting this.

Please oh PLEASE
It seems the selection isn't working and the page refreshes about every 30 seconds no matter the setting you choose.
Whether looking at the title or reading the preview, having the object of focus disappear is irritating.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Mods are just donut eating cops, the admins and engineers do all the damn work, and eat the donuts left after they work...

Please oh PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

its working fine for me,, just checked at 60 30 and 300 but only let it count down 100 seconds

Please oh PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

A feature, not a bug? :dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back