Oh my! New info on limo crash - liberals won't like it

re you smart enough to understand what I'm saying?

• No hell no, I brother of a brick.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
This may spoil all their hand wringing and finger pointing over vehicle inspection stories being spread by the usual sources.

FBI informant listed as owner of limousine in deadly New York crash

The owner of the limousine involved in a crash that killed 20 people in upstate New York over the weekend was a wire-wearing informant in two FBI terrorism stings, Fox News has learned.

The government credited Shahed Hussain with rooting out radical Muslims at mosques in the New York cities of Newburgh and Albany while he was working as a well-paid FBI snitch.

Hussain became an FBI informant after being convicted of federal fraud charges in 2002 in Albany, according to the Albany Times Union. He was taking payments from immigrants, some of whom could not read English, in a scheme to cheat on state exams to obtain driver's licenses.

As part of one of the FBI stings, Albany imam Yassin Aref and an acquaintance who owned a pizza shop were accused of laundering money for Hussain in connection with a fictitious terror plot, the paper reported.

Smells awful fishy to me.

Yep, smells fishy alright. Like Hillary’s beaver.

Well now that you mention it, Huma is sorta beaver-like. Look at them teeths...

images

Sorry bout that,

1. News won't say but the driver was muslim.
  2. They will kill you when you go home, they will kill you while you drive to a party.
  3. They will kill you even if your tardy.
  4. They will kill you flying in the clouds.
  5. They will kill you for crying out loud.
  6. They will find away to cut off yea heads.
  7. Going to make you wish you were all dead.
  8. And the politicians let them around the wall.
  9. Give them start up money to sell things at the mall.
  10. And the other illegals they never going to stop.
  11. They coming here and here is where they will plop.
  12. Owner of limousine company involved in horror crash is a former FBI terror informant | Daily Mail Online
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I thank God I had a serious rifle ..right around '90, when the Muslim came calling, looking to behead his daughter. she was hiding in my pantry, but i didn't say anything about that..I played it off like I had just woke up. He had a sword in his hand, and I had a rifle in mine. My dog had killed their cat 2 weeks prior. They were pretty good about it, but this was srs business. I said I hadn't seen his daughter. Drove her to the airport the next day and IDK what happened. OFC she laid on the floorboards until I got away from her dad's.

I thank God I had a serious rifle ..right around '90, when the Muslim came calling, looking to behead his daughter. she was hiding in my pantry, but i didn't say anything about that..I played it off like I had just woke up. He had a sword in his hand, and I had a rifle in mine. My dog had killed their cat 2 weeks prior. They were pretty good about it, but this was srs business. I said I hadn't seen his daughter. Drove her to the airport the next day and IDK what happened. OFC she laid on the floorboards until I got away from her dad's.

:ack-1:

Sorry bout that,

1. So you think the FBI was behind it?
  2. Along with some muslims?
  3. Either way we know the FBI is again'st America.
  4. Islam is the FBI eh?
  5. Might not be far fetched.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

'Limousine' is a French word...connect the dots.

Forum List

Back