Oh Nooo! The DOW Is Tanking !!,So Who's Economy Is It Today? Obama Or Trump ?

and now in Mississippi 100's of workers,some here for 20 years doing the dirty jobs republicans won't do ,are separated from their small children ? Hell isn't bad enough for this scum trump

those people were in our country illegally, they violated our laws, they were criminals. What happened to them is 100% their own fault. Cry all you want for these illegals, but you never cry for the thousands of americans killed every year in our central cities, or for the americans killed by an illegal criminal.

you are a worthless POS.
I cry for all good people dying before their time INCLUDING all those dead in repub GWB's bs war You're very selective in the bullshit you throw FU and the horse you rode in on

I agree that Iraq was a stupid waste of lives and money, so was Kennedy and Johnson's Viet Nam, and clinton's Kosovo. but I have very little sympathy for people who knowingly violate our laws and enter OUR country illegally. None of them are being killed by ICE, deportation is not murder.

I will never understand why you libs favor illegals over american citizens (both by birth and naturalization). Can you explain that?

I detest our unequal justice system. If you want to arrest every business owner also, great. As long as they walk, I support everyone walking.

and now in Mississippi 100's of workers,some here for 20 years doing the dirty jobs republicans won't do ,are separated from their small children ? Hell isn't bad enough for this scum trump

those people were in our country illegally, they violated our laws, they were criminals. What happened to them is 100% their own fault. Cry all you want for these illegals, but you never cry for the thousands of americans killed every year in our central cities, or for the americans killed by an illegal criminal.

you are a worthless POS.
I cry for all good people dying before their time INCLUDING all those dead in repub GWB's bs war You're very selective in the bullshit you throw FU and the horse you rode in on

I agree that Iraq was a stupid waste of lives and money, so was Kennedy and Johnson's Viet Nam, and clinton's Kosovo. but I have very little sympathy for people who knowingly violate our laws and enter OUR country illegally. None of them are being killed by ICE, deportation is not murder.

I will never understand why you libs favor illegals over american citizens (both by birth and naturalization). Can you explain that?
Most Dems IF I'm not mistaken want NO illegals entering the USA But we also don't care much for the killing or separating children from their parents

you are a worthless POS.

I detest our unequal justice system. If you want to arrest every business owner also, great. As long as they walk, I support everyone walking.
Trump is walking Has illegals working for him

you are a worthless POS.

Why do you make the claim that "libs" favor immigrants over American Citizens? Better to ask why do businesses and industries higher immigrants - both naturalized and undocumented?

Do you want the reader to believe only "libs" hire this demographic?

See: 5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.

you are a worthless POS.

At the very least, had.

you are a worthless POS.

Most Dems IF I'm not mistaken want NO illegals entering the USA But we also don't care much for the killing or separating children from their parents

dont be so naive, the dems don't give a shit about kids being separated, they want more and more illegals because they think they can turn them into dem voters because real americans won't vote for them anymore. Thats what this is all about and always has been.

you are a worthless POS.

Why do you make the claim that "libs" favor immigrants over American Citizens? Better to ask why do businesses and industries higher immigrants - both naturalized and undocumented?

its only the left that continues to want more and more of them to enter this country, and yes, every business that hires an illegal should be fined and if it continues jailed.

If the libs and dems (actually one and the same) cared about americans they would be screaming to deport illegal criminals instead of supporting sanctuary cities.

you are a worthless POS.

every illegal who managed to get a job at a Trump facility has been fired at Trump's order. Please, just for a few days, stop lying.

you are a worthless POS.

every illegal who managed to get a job at a Trump facility has been fired at Trump's order. Please, just for a few days, stop lying.

you think this is funny, golfer? prove otherwise or STFU

you are a worthless POS.

then how do you ever get a parent in jail? you know a citizen of this country who committed a crime and the police separate them from their families? you're saying that hasn't happened for centuries?

you are a worthless POS.

Only because it was politically embarrassing.

you are a worthless POS.

its only the left that continues to want more and more of them to enter this country, and yes, every business that hires an illegal should be fined and if it continues jailed.

If the libs and dems (actually one and the same) cared about americans they would be screaming to deport illegal criminals instead of supporting sanctuary cities.

Why do you want others to believe Democrats want more aliens to enter this country? Trump will claim they will vote for Democrats, which lacks evidence and has been one of his BIG LIES.

Every business and industry which employed an undocumented alien committed fraud, and the CEO and HR boss need to be prosecuted; if convicted sent to prison, and required to pay restitution to Social Security and Medicare along with the maximum fine.

800 + or so aliens were arrested last week, not one owner or executive in a business or industry which employed the undocumented were arrested. They were not seen on TV arraigned and detained until the next bail hearing. Had they been, that should be a real incentive to reduce the number of undocumented to enter the US seeking a job.

you are a worthless POS.

dont be so naive, the dems don't give a shit about kids being separated, they want more and more illegals because they think they can turn them into dem voters because real americans won't vote for them anymore. Thats what this is all about and always has been.
Well red it's just a matter of making up for all the legal voters republicans are suppressing

you are a worthless POS.

Post a link which provides conclusive evidence what you posted is true. Here is one which contradicts your post and more.

Border chief explains why there have been no ICE raids at Trump properties

Last edited:

Post a link which provides conclusive evidence what you posted is true. Here is one which contradicts your post and more.

Interesting to note.......when asked the question why so few employers are targeted he answered

Morgan responded that an investigation into the business that employed the undocumented workers in Mississippi is ongoing.

That didn't answer the question.

Reporter to baseball player batting .198....

Reporter: You have struck out 145 times this year.

Ball player: The season isn't over yet.

Interesting to note.......when asked the question why so few employers are targeted he answered

Morgan responded that an investigation into the business that employed the undocumented workers in Mississippi is ongoing.

That didn't answer the question.

Reporter to baseball player batting .198....

Reporter: You have struck out 145 times this year.

Ball player: The season isn't over yet.

"The hiring practices of the little-known Trump business unit are the latest example of the chasm between the president’s derisive rhetoric about immigrants and his company’s long-standing reliance on workers who cross the border illegally."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...59014a-b3ab-11e9-8e94-71a35969e4d8_story.html

Only because it was politically embarrassing.

are you a mind reader?

the article does not say what you or the fake news headline said. do you libs ever do anything but lie?

Forum List

Back