Oh Sweet Saint of San Andres, Hear My Prayers

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Syringes were visible, people were staggering, others had wide aggressive eyes.”

San Francisco - a Democratic stronghold known for cable cars, quaint architecture and its diverse culture, has become a bastion of squalor and crime as city dwellers and visitors alike dodge aggressive, drug-addled vagrants. And it's beginning to scare the tourists...

"Terrified" San Francisco Tourists Shocked By Aggressive Vagrants, Discarded Needles, Dead Bodies

Nothing says Democrats are in charge better than murdered people laying in the street and crazy drug dealers ready to stab you.

You've never been to downtown Denver, especially around the bus station, have you? Last time I went there by bus (cousin was graduating from HS), when I walked out of the station, there were a whole bunch of homeless people looking to sell you things they had stolen. And, there was quite a bit of marijuana smoke, as well as a dude standing there saying he'd swap a couple of pills for a joint.

No, crap like that happens in just about every major city in the US.

Try going downtown Norfolk Va in the night sometime down around the stadium. It ain't pretty.

You've never been to downtown Denver, especially around the bus station, have you? Last time I went there by bus (cousin was graduating from HS), when I walked out of the station, there were a whole bunch of homeless people looking to sell you things they had stolen. And, there was quite a bit of marijuana smoke, as well as a dude standing there saying he'd swap a couple of pills for a joint.

Try going downtown Norfolk Va in the night sometime down around the stadium. It ain't pretty.
Democrat controlled cities have things in common.

Democrat controlled cities have things in common.

You got it! :04:

All it would take for the entire west coast to slide off to Atlantis, is one well-placed nuke in the San Andreas Fault.

(Shuffles off to garage to start nuclear project out of lawn mower parts and firecrackers....)

So that makes it acceptable?

That is why people leave the city and are prepared to defend their loved ones and property from the city ferals.

Syringes were visible, people were staggering, others had wide aggressive eyes.”

San Francisco - a Democratic stronghold known for cable cars, quaint architecture and its diverse culture, has become a bastion of squalor and crime as city dwellers and visitors alike dodge aggressive, drug-addled vagrants. And it's beginning to scare the tourists...

"Terrified" San Francisco Tourists Shocked By Aggressive Vagrants, Discarded Needles, Dead Bodies

Nothing says Democrats are in charge better than murdered people laying in the street and crazy drug dealers ready to stab you.

How do I pray for the Santa Anna winds?

All it would take for the entire west coast to slide off to Atlantis, is one well-placed nuke in the San Andreas Fault.

(Shuffles off to garage to start nuclear project out of lawn mower parts and firecrackers....)

I'll contribute cash.

Shouldn't take too much cash. I think I can get a good deal on unwanted North Korean Plutonium right now.

I'll contribute cash.

Shouldn't take too much cash. I think I can get a good deal on unwanted North Korean Plutonium right now.

Just please don't salute a NK officer or the snowflakes will have another hissy fit.

Massive earthquakes and wildfires.

We’ll call the movie Shake ‘n Bake.

A good start would be returning his wooden leg to Texas...

Santa Anna's leg? Come and take it.

s-l1000.jpg

Massive earthquakes and wildfires.

We’ll call the movie Shake ‘n Bake.

Get high off the fumes

California spends 10 million a year defending and representing illegal aliens in immigration court......some of the defendants are felons....California tax payers are paying attorney fees for non citizens....no wonder California is too broke to help its own legal American citizens....how dumb is that?

If San Francisco or Los Angeles were struck by a 9.0 in the center of the city, the lefty-loonies that survived would simply relocate and drag down the quality of the cities they moved to. Best to keep them there.

Forum List

Back