Ohio kidnapping ...ten years

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
I hope neighborhood accounts of calling in tips to local police that they saw young girls with dog leashes around their necks is not true but it's clear that local and federal law enforcement gave up on the case even though all three girls disappeared in the same area. The hero who finally rescued the girls said "I knew something was wrong when a pretty white girl ran into the arms of a Black man". It's a good line and the guy should be rewarded.

I hope neighborhood accounts of calling in tips to local police that they saw young girls with dog leashes around their necks is not true but it's clear that local and federal law enforcement gave up on the case even though all three girls disappeared in the same area. The hero who finally rescued the girls said "I knew something was wrong when a pretty white girl ran into the arms of a Black man". It's a good line and the guy should be rewarded.

If you listen to that guy's whole interview it's pretty funny. He was just minding his own business eating some McDonalds :razz:

Hopefully the 3 brothers are fucked for the rest of their lives.

Why is it that I am not captivated by this news?

Is it only me?

The news is still coming in about the monsters who kept three teenage girls in captivity right under the noses of law-enforcement but be encouraged that the FBI is finally on the case and the forensic lab is sifting through the house. My guess is that other victims might have been murdered but who knows.

Ramsey should run for political office. He did the right thing and he ain't ashamed to talk about it.

Is it only me?

Nope. Just wait until everyone starts looking for their 15. Suddenly everyone will be like I knew dey wur bad. I just knew sumptin'' was goin' on ova there.

It will be interesting to see what defenses are used. I can think of a couple.

For those of you who oppose the death penalty, what punishment should these Castro brothers receive? A life of leisure at a federal B&B? I think we should create a new punishment: Lifetime solitary confinement.

Is it only me?

Conservatives hate women and think they all should be tied up in the kitchen?

I doubt if the Arkansas Klintons were conservatives when Hillary ran a club called the "bimbo eruption squad" dedicated to ruining the life of any woman who was abused by her husband. Liberals think they are being kind to women when they create a child and force the woman to hire someone to kill it.

Is it only me?

Conservatives hate women and think they all should be tied up in the kitchen?

I doubt if the Arkansas Klintons were conservatives when Hillary ran a club called the "bimbo eruption squad" dedicated to ruining the life of any woman who was abused by her husband. Liberals think they are being kind to women when they create a child and force the woman to hire someone to kill it.

Perhaps that will be one of the defenses these men will use against the charge of beating the pregnant women into miscarriage or killing the babies once they are born. They are honorable and brave abortionists.

I remember when Amanda and Gina went missing. At the time, I was attending church in the area that they disappeared. It was almost one year apart that Amanda and Gina went missing. The families and many Clevelander's never gave up. There were vigils for them for the last 10 years.

The area that they were held is a shit hole.The guy that came to Amanda's aid. Did the right thing. Not everyone does that. He probably figured, "what the heck, I know Ariel, so let me see what is happening at his house".

I am just glad that the girls are now free. Amanda is now at her sisters house. Not much being said about Gina at this point. There have been flyers of Gina all over this county for all these years.

I hope the media gives them room to breath, and allows them some control over their own lives and will respect their privacy. They have been through hell.

Those Castro brothers should be happy that they are in jail, if they were let out, I am afraid they would be torn to pieces

Yeah Ramsey is a real piece of work. I think that comes from ghetto livin with no education. All and all everyone has a reason to be on earth, maybe this was one of his reasons?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back