Ohio Man Literally Arrested For His Free Speech - Cancel Culture Gone Too Far

Some people have developed brain damage from wearing masks too long. Less oxygen to the brain.

He should have burned and looted a store instead....that's legal today...free speech is not....
But would looting a store hurt the darkie in the way he wanted??

I mean he was really upset at the fact that darkies exist....don't know if looting a store would help that out....

Maybe he can start an organization that is devoted to doing something about the existence of darkies....but I doubt any such group like that is even possible....what would they even call it?
At least its legal today...free speech is not...apparently....just ask big tech....
Big tech didn't arrest him...the police did...

But you didn't mention them...why is this?

Don't you agree the police should face charges for what they did to this man??
NO...they should not face any charges...the man was breaking the law and he resisted arrest...case closed....we must reinstall law enforcement authority or this will keep on happening....I wouldn't think of resisting a cop in any way...never have and never will I don't care how wrong they are....I will retract revenge in court in necessary but I will never disobey an order from a cop...would you?....
What the fuck are you talking about??

I said the guy whom you claim had his "free speech" violated by big tech wasn't arrested by big tech, he was arrested by the police...

Why aren't you addressing your anger with the ACTUAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY that arrested him?
Why was he arrested for words?....I didn't think that was allowed in a free nation....he didn't shout fire in a crowded room...so what gives?....but we see people burn and loot to their hearts content and get out of jail with a slap on the wrist....so what are you talking about?...

So it is legal to threaten to shoot someone, as long as, you don't actually shoot them.
It sounds like it's illegal to call them a racial slur.

It sounds like some people are so ashamed of their race, they have to make laws preventing others from uttering magic naughty words to offend them.
Damn did a black man screw your girlfriend or wife, because you are one racist MF.
Should it be illegal to use a naughty racial word? That's all I'm asking?

Should people grow some thick skin?

Is it racist for me to ask those questions?
Should it be illegal if you call someone a Nword and you get hit in the mouth?

Yeah. Words don't hurt, unless you are a child. We protect children. Are you claiming to be a child?
Punches in the mouth don't hurt that much, couple of stitches in the Lip.

Words don't hurt at all, unless you're a baby.
That's easy for a white racist to say.

He should have burned and looted a store instead....that's legal today...free speech is not....

I mean he was really upset at the fact that darkies exist....don't know if looting a store would help that out....

Maybe he can start an organization that is devoted to doing something about the existence of darkies....but I doubt any such group like that is even possible....what would they even call it?
At least its legal today...free speech is not...apparently....just ask big tech....

NO...they should not face any charges...the man was breaking the law and he resisted arrest...case closed....we must reinstall law enforcement authority or this will keep on happening....I wouldn't think of resisting a cop in any way...never have and never will I don't care how wrong they are....I will retract revenge in court in necessary but I will never disobey an order from a cop...would you?....

I said the guy whom you claim had his "free speech" violated by big tech wasn't arrested by big tech, he was arrested by the police...

Why aren't you addressing your anger with the ACTUAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY that arrested him?
Why was he arrested for words?....I didn't think that was allowed in a free nation....he didn't shout fire in a crowded room...so what gives?....but we see people burn and loot to their hearts content and get out of jail with a slap on the wrist....so what are you talking about?...

So it is legal to threaten to shoot someone, as long as, you don't actually shoot them.

It sounds like some people are so ashamed of their race, they have to make laws preventing others from uttering magic naughty words to offend them.
Damn did a black man screw your girlfriend or wife, because you are one racist MF.

Yeah. Words don't hurt, unless you are a child. We protect children. Are you claiming to be a child?

"I hate nyggaz". Chris Rock

Poooooor baby. Need your binky?

"I hate nyggaz". Chris Rock

Forum List

Back