Ohio residents flock to Springfield’s Haitian restaurants: ‘They are family’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

This is an amish level of community support and is something that the US should be proud of. A movie will be made of this obe day.

Essentially it is a tale of two americas. Love and community spirit battling evil. And on the other side fear and snarling hatred and self interest.

Mr and Mrs Deeds go to Springfield to fight gate.

This is an amish level of community support and is something that the US should be proud of. A movie will be made of this obe day.

Essentially it is a tale of two americas. Love and community spirit battling evil. And on the other side fear and snarling hatred and self interest.

This is propaganda by democrats and the pro Harris lib news media

I’m sure it will impress brit voyeurs that 20,000 Haitians overrunning an American small town of 59,000 is a good thing

But the actual residents of Springfield do not share Tommy’s joy

Last edited:

I just walked my neighborhood. I'm in MI, a purple state, in a purple county. In 2008 it was a ton of Obama signs. Still the same in 2012. In 2016 it was a lot of Trump signs but some Hillary signs. In 2020 a lot more Biden signs.

Seven Trump signs. Not a single--not one--Harris sign. I didn't see that even in 2016.

I trust that a LOT more than the polls, Welshman.

Come on people!!!

Hindus worship cows, and do not eat them. They would consider Outback Steakhouse a house of horrors.

Yes, the Haitians are different, but their restaurants serve good food, and there is nothing wrong with eating at Haitian restaurants.

The OP is lying about whether or not Haitians eat cats. They do. But if you do not eat cats, that's fine, and the Haitians won't hate you for that.

This is America. Once in America for a few months, Haitians figure out the cat strolling around the neighborhood really isn't "fair game."

Let it go. Try their restaurant. Their food is good.

commie toilet.jpg

Come on people!!!

Hindus worship cows, and do not eat them. They would consider Outback Steakhouse a house of horrors.

Yes, the Haitians are different, but their restaurants serve good food, and there is nothing wrong with eating at Haitian restaurants.

The OP is lying about whether or not Haitians eat cats. They do. But if you do not eat cats, that's fine, and the Haitians won't hate you for that.

This is America. Once in America for a few months, Haitians figure out the cat strolling around the neighborhood really isn't "fair game."

Let it go. Try their restaurant. Their food is good.
Ok, we get it

For the sake of diversity and inclusion eating cats and dogs is now approved in lib la la land

We can only hope that the Obama/biden/harris junta cannot find large numbers of Cannibals to grant asylum to

eating cats and dogs is now approved

No it isn't. Haitians live in NYC, have for decades. The people eating the cats in Ohio were "just arrived." They know not to do that now. The NYC Haitians haven't done it for decades.

• Brooklyn: The largest Haitian community in New York City, with an estimated population of 88,763

And yeah, aside from their choice of protein on Haiti, they aren't "threatening" anyone in NYC.

My suggested cast

Tom Hanks: Mayor
Jimmy Jean-Louis : Immigrant leader
Garcelle Beauvais: Resturant owner

No it isn't. Haitians live in NYC, have for decades. The people eating the cats in Ohio were "just arrived." They know not to do that now. The NYC Haitians haven't done it for decades.

• Brooklyn: The largest Haitian community in New York City, with an estimated population of 88,763

And yeah, aside from their choice of protein on Haiti, they aren't "threatening" anyone in NYC.
As I said,

We can only hope that the Obama/biden/harris junta cannot find large numbers of Cannibals to grant asylum to

As I said,

You support Dick Cheney, EMH does not.

Dick Cheney's endorsement of Kamala is a much bigger issue than a few newly arrived Haitians acting like they still live in Haiti.

Can you explain to us why your Zionist Fascist hero Dick Cheney is endorsing Harris?

Is Cheney a Muslim?

You excel at losing elections. Picking on the Haitians isn't going to win the election for Trump.

Getting the American people to ponder WHY DICK CHENEY ENDORSES HARRIS will...

The IQ<5 Zionist Fascist Pro Israel Christians should just crawl back under a rock for two months and let intelligent supporters of Trump win this time....

The most popular meal there is dogmeat burgers. :)
Folks such as Barack Obama brag about eating the woof woofdog meat. But that was in Indonesia. Just dogmeat. Not the gooood pussy.

For the good mew mew stuff....In Springfield try the local Hatian deliCATessin.

Last edited:
Can you explain to us why your Zionist Fascist hero Dick Cheney is endorsing Harris?
I’m not privy to his most private thoughts

But Cheney is a lifelong swamp rat and confidant of the shadow government we call the Deep State

Trump is not in their back pocket

which makes him a threat

Ok, we get it

For the sake of diversity and inclusion eating cats and dogs is now approved in lib la la land

I actually saw a sign this morning that said "Cats for Trump" with four raised paws.

It's bad for Harris out there

I hope they like eating road kill. Where did their meat come from?

Why should American's consider ANYTHING you have to say Tommy?

Forum List

Back