Ohio residents flock to Springfield’s Haitian restaurants: ‘They are family’

I’m not privy to his most private thoughts

But Cheney is a lifelong swamp rat and confidant of the shadow government we call the Deep State

Trump is not in their back pocket

which makes him a threat

Your problem is that you parrot Jew Fraud of Christian Preacher and Faux "News," and you and your demographic are the only demographic in America dumb enough to still believes this is a 757....

That adds up to about .001% of the population

You have no idea. They invited immigrants to come to the city. They came and got good jobs. That continued to attract more and more but you will always continue to ignore the facts to promote false politics.

You have no idea. They invited immigrants to come to the city. They came and got good jobs. That continued to attract more and more but you will always continue to ignore the facts to promote false politics.
Who are “they?”

The mayor, slum landlords, sweatshop owners?

Thats just a tiny percentage of the population who make money off the Haitians

This is an amish level of community support and is something that the US should be proud of. A movie will be made of this obe day.

Essentially it is a tale of two americas. Love and community spirit battling evil. And on the other side fear and snarling hatred and self interest.

Mr and Mrs Deeds go to Springfield to fight gate.
At the ground level, Americans are compassionate and bond together as community, in the face of adversity.

The squealing racist retards you see in this thread don't act like that, once pulled out of their self affirming internet bubble.

At the ground level, Americans are compassionate and bond together as community, in the face of adversity.

The squealing racist retards you see in this thread don't act like that, once pulled out of their self affirming internet bubble.
Its sad to see americans attack amerricans like this.Im a million miles away but I can see the humanity.
Its also hilarious to see these drones repeat the maga lies. Nobody in the world believes these lies. They make America a joke. The residents of Ohio redeem them.

I just walked my neighborhood. I'm in MI, a purple state, in a purple county. In 2008 it was a ton of Obama signs. Still the same in 2012. In 2016 it was a lot of Trump signs but some Hillary signs. In 2020 a lot more Biden signs.

Seven Trump signs. Not a single--not one--Harris sign. I didn't see that even in 2016.

I trust that a LOT more than the polls, Welshman.
As long as dems have the mail-in ballot they have a chance

This is an amish level of community support and is something that the US should be proud of. A movie will be made of this obe day.

Essentially it is a tale of two americas. Love and community spirit battling evil. And on the other side fear and snarling hatred and self interest.

Mr and Mrs Deeds go to Springfield to fight gate.

Every day, Ohio looks more and more like Alabama. Its good to see some tolerance and grace being practiced in a state that is clearly dying of self inflicted wounds.

Forum List

Back