Oil Shortage Explained...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage here in our country.
~~~
Well, there's a very simple answer.
~~~
Nobody bothered to check the oil.
~~~
We just didn't know we were getting low.
~~~
The reason for that is purely geographical.
~~~
Our OIL is located in:
~~~
ALASKA
~~~
California
~~~
Coastal Florida
~~~
Coastal Louisiana
~~~
Coastal Alabama
~~~~
Coastal Mississippi
~~~~
Coastal Texas
~~~
North Dakota
~~~
Wyoming
~~~
Colorado
~~~
Kansas
~~~
Oklahoma
~~~
Pennsylvania
~~~
And Texas

Our dipstick is located in the White House!
~~~
Any Questions?

LOL.

Hey, let's not forget what is languishing within Obama's yet-to-be-approved budget... over $40 billion in taxes on oil and gas. The little fucker got card up sleeve.

Still, I'll have to tip my hat to Jimmeh Cattah and his "Windfall Profits Tax" which was neither a tax nor was it based on profits. Yet he proceded to cripple the one industry that, at the time, was our nation's saving grace. And in doing so, he put this nation in the shitter and OPEC at the helm.

Long story short, Democrat Presidents are nothing but bad medicine for our nation.

IS THERE A REPUBLICAN DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?

You dummies...

Oil comes from whales. There's no whales in North Dakota.

Go check a map chico

That's right...Wales is in the United Kingdom.
I'm not sure if there's any oil there though.

whale2.jpg

There ya go Sanchez. Better go look back at your history book.

LOL.

Hey, let's not forget what is languishing within Obama's yet-to-be-approved budget... over $40 billion in taxes on oil and gas. The little fucker got card up sleeve.

Still, I'll have to tip my hat to Jimmeh Cattah and his "Windfall Profits Tax" which was neither a tax nor was it based on profits. Yet he proceded to cripple the one industry that, at the time, was our nation's saving grace. And in doing so, he put this nation in the shitter and OPEC at the helm.

Long story short, Democrat Presidents are nothing but bad medicine for our nation.

'over $40 billion in taxes on oil and gas', and yet the oil industry makes how many tens of billions in net (CASH) profit per year?

LOL.

'over $40 billion in taxes on oil and gas', and yet the oil industry makes how many tens of billions in net (CASH) profit per year?

Do you understand the nature of these proposed taxes? They would kill investment and along with it, drilling production and jobs.

LOL.

Do you understand the nature of these proposed taxes? They would kill investment and along with it, drilling production and jobs.

You mean removing subsidies above regular business subsidies?

You should put your $165 million portfolio to use and get yourself an education.

Attachments

• $wales.jpg
    $wales.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 75
That's right...Wales is in the United Kingdom.
I'm not sure if there's any oil there though.

whale2.jpg

Here ya go Boris. Better go look back at your atlas.

See if you can find Wales (big hint, it's the piece labelled 'Wales').

27594d1379452382-oil-shortage-explained-wales.jpg

That doesn't look like no whale to me pablo. Better go get yer glasses checked hermano

Last edited:
whale2.jpg

Here ya go Boris. Better go look back at your atlas.

See if you can find Wales (big hint, it's the piece labelled 'Wales').

27594d1379452382-oil-shortage-explained-wales.jpg

That doesn't look like no whale to me pablo. Better go get yer glasses checked hermano

Sure it does, Sergei.
There's something called 'the rest of the world' out beyond the breakers.

A-Z List of Country and Other Area Pages

You should put your $165 million portfolio to use and get yourself an education.

You believe that we should be subsidizing companies making tens of billions NET every quarter? That's the tax some are touting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back