Bull Ring Ok Jonie loves chachi

Why should they help somebody financially who was obviously blowing through all of her money, and unable to find work?

Apparently Chachi thought she loved scotchy.

Get it? Because she was a drunken mess? :lol:

I crack myself up.

Why did none of her co-stars die broke in a trailer park, living with her mother-in-law?

Apparently Chachi thought she loved scotchy.

Get it? Because she was a drunken mess? :lol:

I crack myself up.

The only crack you have is a butt crack

4625cd94a35468516b104e9f68c69483.jpg

Come on aaronleland

This is a fight to the death , Erin was not a drunk or drug addict..

Prove me wrong..

Why would one of her former co-stars even bring up drugs and alcohol as a possible cause of death?

Look at Scott the little tard plays a victim because he voted for trump..

Why would Scott even bring it up? The same way celebrities know their co-star is gay long before the public does. The same way celebrities know their co-star has a drug problem long before the public does. Baio obviously knew some shit was going on.

Come on aaronleland

This is a fight to the death , Erin was not a drunk or drug addict..

Prove me wrong..

Why would one of her former co-stars even bring up drugs and alcohol as a possible cause of death?

Look at Scott the little tard plays a victim because he voted for trump..

Why would Scott even bring it up? The same way celebrities know their co-star is gay long before the public does. The same way celebrities know their co-star has a drug problem long before the public does. Baio obviously knew some shit was going on.

Still no links?

Why did none of her co-stars die broke in a trailer park, living with her mother-in-law?

Type cast maybe?

Why didn't the Jews Henry Winkler and Ron Howard help out a fellow Jew like joanie?

Dear bear513
You always think you have more time to help someone.
That's what the family of Michael Jackson thought.
They thought they were getting him help in time, but it came too late.

Prince also had set up help from a qualified doctor who would otherwise would have been able to help him recover, but he came in one day too late and Prince had already succumbed.

I have pleaded with friends close to me to get help in time.
Two of them listened, and I still have them.
The worst danger about addiction is that it causes people to reject help in order for the demonic energy to keep feeding on the host like a parasite. So the demonic oppressive and rebellious thinking rejects friends and family who want to help rescue the person in danger.

The best way I have found to counteract and break through this entire cycle of addiction and self-destruction is Christian healing prayer to remove the demonic influences keeping the person trapped. Most people do not have this knowledge, much less contacts with people who are gifted in prayer that can break through addiction and help set people free.

Until this process of spiritual healing and liberation from addiction becomes commonplace public knowledge, we will continue to lose friends and family to addiction, to suicides and homicides related to drugs and other forms of abuse and addiction. It is sad that we have lost so many celebrities too, from Michael Jackson and Prince, to popular rock stars KNOWN to have drug problems where they didn't get help in time: George Michael, Chris Cornell, Amy Winehouse, how many more?

This doesn't mean they didn't have a problem, or people didn't know. It doesn't mean they aren't worth saving. We just think we have more time to deal with it, and unfortunately we lose people all the time. When these problems can be cured and prevented.

Forum List

Back