Okay, @flacaltenn, Civil Rights

I'm probably not actually smart enough for this, but I'll give it a go.

I would have disagreed with you until you chose to believe Deanturd's accusations with no proof.

So yeah....

Don't embarrass yourself too much. Flac's not the sort to ridicule you too hard though, he's a nice guy.

I'm probably not actually smart enough for this, but I'll give it a go.

I would have disagreed with you until you chose to believe Deanturd's accusations with no proof.

So yeah....

Don't embarrass yourself too much. Flac's not the sort to ridicule you too hard though, he's a nice guy.

What gives you the idea flac's a nice guy?

I knew you still cared, though, Pete. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

I wish you'd PM me so we could straighten this out, rather than alluding to it every time we bump into each other in a thread. What you perceive happened and what I perceived happened are so different I can't even get hold of the stick.

Uhm, you have to lay out your position and why first, OldLady.
I can't--flac made the challenge and all he said was "civil rights." Kind of a broad area.

Indeed! I am for..Civil rights. Affirmative Action..notsomuch. People should be hired/admitted according to their qualifications, not because of race.
I was thinking more along the lines of Free Speech and bearing arms. Maybe he said "civil liberties." I think that's what he had in mind. I sure don't want to argue about Affirmative Action. At. All.

I'll send you tips morse code if you want, OL. Binary if you two get into numbers and statistics.

If bull ring debates are supposed to be one-on-one I would be interested in debating the pro-civil rights side, assuming that means something like arguing in favor of the civil rights act and other legislation.

Uhm, you have to lay out your position and why first, OldLady.
I can't--flac made the challenge and all he said was "civil rights." Kind of a broad area.

Indeed! I am for..Civil rights. Affirmative Action..notsomuch. People should be hired/admitted according to their qualifications, not because of race.
I was thinking more along the lines of Free Speech and bearing arms. Maybe he said "civil liberties." I think that's what he had in mind. I sure don't want to argue about Affirmative Action. At. All.
We already know that you absolutely despise the liberal notion of free speech, old lady.

Why belabor it?

Forum List

Back