Old posts coming back on the forum

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Ive noticed that a lot of older threads are being bumped up the forum of late. It means that newer members can read some of my great posts of the past and enjoy them.

Thats a good thing in my opinion. I do add a touch of sophistication to the forum with my intellect and wit.

Well done mods.

Ive noticed that a lot of older threads are being bumped up the forum of late. It means that newer members can read some of my great posts of the past and enjoy them.

Thats a good thing in my opinion. I do add a touch of sophistication to the forum with my intellect and wit.

Well done mods.
Not only old posts, but new posts on old topics. Many of your suck as much as many of mine or anybody elses. It is a good sign that there is a lower level of new outrage (or new fake outrage as the case may be) for more current events.

Well done mods.
I've been catching up on all your posts. I'm up to July, 2017 now.

Actually some threads make an "I told you so" comeback.

Well done mods.
Apparently, this unfortunate creature…

…has fallen in love with his reflection in a pond of water, and is hopelessly pining away.

Well done mods.
Thank you very much. You must be having a great day.

Well done mods.
It is your English accent I enjoy most.

Well done mods.
I am not English, I am Welsh.

Well done mods.
Any chance you could go away?

Well done mods.
Take your pills

Well done mods.
I am not English, I am Welsh.
Whatever, all you Brits/Celts/Anglo Saxons/Norsemen, etc. you all sound alike to an American. Not an insult either.

Well done mods.
I cancelled my appointment for a manboob reduction so I can read your posts.

Now I'm up to November 2020.

Well done mods.
I cancelled my appointment for a manboob reduction so I can read your posts.

Now I'm up to November 2020.
OK now that was absolutely glorious.................................

Forum List

Back