Oldie but goody. How racist white democrats view blacks.

But they don't call them Apes and Monkeys like Owl does
So now you are justifying calling them poor, unintelligent and uneducated? It’s discrimination plain and simple, do you actually know anyone that is black? I have several black employees who do quite well and I assure you they all have ID’s, they are not poor and they are educated.
then drags up articles about 30 year old crimes to validate their bigotry, am I right?
I’m referring to the video and the stereotype that they clearly voiced freely. Everyone is guilty of racism in one form or another, it’s the content of your character that makes the difference, no one is perfect, including you Joe!!

Competely helpless without their help.This is how they always think about you Superbadbrutha. You offended? No?

We don't really give a fuck what white liberal children think. It's obvious that all white liberals do not think, that way and the white liberals who do, are not the base of the party controlling who is in leadership. ike the Repubican party.

So now you are justifying calling them poor, unintelligent and uneducated? It’s discrimination plain and simple, do you actually know anyone that is black? I have several black employees who do quite well and I assure you they all have ID’s, they are not poor and they are educated.

I’m referring to the video and the stereotype that they clearly voiced freely. Everyone is guilty of racism in one form or another, it’s the content of your character that makes the difference, no one is perfect, including you Joe!!
The attitude of the Republicans in ths forum show us the racism in the republican party. In this forum, I have only run into 2 racist democrats. One from Chicago, the other from Detriot.

Last edited:
The attitude of the Republicans in ths forum show us the racism in the republican party. In this forum, I hve only run into 2 rcist democrats. One from Chicago, the other from Detriot.
So now we should hold your opinion in the highest regard because???????

Oooooopppppppssssss, yeah I don’t think so!!!!!!

Every society in the world has a perceived hierarchy of sub-ethnicities who believe themselves better than all the others. My wife's family came from the Italian province of Calabria, and my in-laws had a negative word for people of every other region and country in Europe. Napolitani were all thugs and thieves, etc. Germans from Berlin look down on Germans from the outer regions. It happens everywhere and in every society.

American Blacks have the distinction of being identifiable visibly, so their status as lower-caste has been much more difficult to overcome. And it can't be overcome without proper education and experience, which is sadly lacking.

Sorry.
More inbred white racism.

A black person who is college educated is less likely to be hired than a white with only a high school education. Now. Not 50 or 100 years ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back