Olivia Nuzzi and RFK Jr

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
These two have been rumored to have had an affair. They are consenting adults but the MSM is going ballistic over it. I believe she has been fired from her job.

I'd bang her.

1727625179344.png

These two have been rumored to have had an affair. They are consenting adults but the MSM is going ballistic over it. I believe she has been fired from her job.

Why is this even a story? Two consenting adults are having a relationship, no one’s business.

The facts seem to be different. It appears she was sending RFK more and more explicit text messages trying to elicit a response.

I don't see that this makes any difference to anything.

elmo-does-it-look-like-i-care.gif

She's allegedly a journalist and has been writing puff pieces about Republicans and now RFK for some time.

She's utterly corrupt.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

You sure had a fit about other's relationships in another thread yesterday. WTF is with you?

Big mouthed hypocrite syndrome.
I don’t care, Harris, Trump, JFK, LBJ, Reagan, Clinton all had affairs, it doesn’t change whether I would vote for them or not, some holier than thou liberal disagreed, so take up your argument with them. You don’t comprehend what you read WTF is up with you?

I don’t care, Harris, Trump, JFK, LBJ, Reagan, Clinton all had affairs, it doesn’t change whether I would vote for them or not, some holier than thou liberal disagreed, so take up your argument with them. You don’t comprehend what you read WTF is up with you?
blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Forum List

Back