Omar Mateen was fired by a prison for gun mishandling

Ive never been much of a conspiracy junky. Believe Lee Harvey acted alone
but there's way to many ot these terrorist not being apprehended.
And Schaffer Cox, and the Bundy's get thrown in jail at the drop of a hat.

So what is it you suspect is taking place? The world's law enforcement agencies are all run by agents of Al Quaeda?

• Banned
So what is it you suspect is taking place? The world's law enforcement agencies are all run by agents of Al Quaeda?
All I know is that this man in no way should have had a slingshot, no less a gun. If the FBI maintains that they followed procedure, then rip up the procedure because their rules are killing people.

All I know is that this man in no way should have had a slingshot, no less a gun. If the FBI maintains that they followed procedure, then rip up the procedure because their rules are killing people.

Things just don't add up. The FBI investigated the guy twice over threats he made and they believed he had terrorist leanings. Both cases dropped and those who reported the guy were treated like they committed hate crimes by picking on the Muslim guy.

The FBI does have to answer to someone. Whoever calls the shots has a lot of explaining to do.

We know Obama pressured security companies to hire Muslims and the background checks weren't up to the usual standards. These guys are getting strings pulled for them.

We have a lot of Muslims in high places in our government. And they seem to be turning a blind eye to suspicious behavior by Muslims.

As much as the left likes to pretend it's the right who doesn't care about people's lives, a gun store owner not only refused to sell Mateen ammo and gear weeks before the attack, but he reported it to the FBI. The store owner didn't have a name since there was no sale, but why was an average citizen able to detect something seriously wrong with the guy when the FBI, after 2 investigations and several background checks, were not able to see anything wrong? The government is either ignorant or some of this is deliberate. Either way, who investigates the investigators?

Gun Store Owner: We Alerted FBI to 'Suspicious' Customer Weeks Before Orlando Shooting

The owner of a Florida gun store said he tried to alert the FBI to a "very suspicious" man later identified as Orlando nightclub shooter Omar Mateen after Mateen tried to buy body armor and bulk ammunition from the store.

Robert Abell, a co-owner of Lotus Gunworks in Jensen Beach, Florida, told ABC News today that a man entered the store five or six weeks ago and asked specific questions about high-end body armor. When employees said the store didn't carry the body armor he wanted, Abell said, the man made a phone call in a foreign language, hung up and then asked about ammunition in bulk.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/orlando-shooter-turned-gun-store-suspicious/story?id=39901107

• Banned

Things just don't add up. The FBI investigated the guy twice over threats he made and they believed he had terrorist leanings. Both cases dropped and those who reported the guy were treated like they committed hate crimes by picking on the Muslim guy.

The FBI does have to answer to someone. Whoever calls the shots has a lot of explaining to do.

We know Obama pressured security companies to hire Muslims and the background checks weren't up to the usual standards. These guys are getting strings pulled for them.

We have a lot of Muslims in high places in our government. And they seem to be turning a blind eye to suspicious behavior by Muslims.

As much as the left likes to pretend it's the right who doesn't care about people's lives, a gun store owner not only refused to sell Mateen ammo and gear weeks before the attack, but he reported it to the FBI. The store owner didn't have a name since there was no sale, but why was an average citizen able to detect something seriously wrong with the guy when the FBI, after 2 investigations and several background checks, were not able to see anything wrong? The government is either ignorant or some of this is deliberate. Either way, who investigates the investigators?

Gun Store Owner: We Alerted FBI to 'Suspicious' Customer Weeks Before Orlando Shooting

The owner of a Florida gun store said he tried to alert the FBI to a "very suspicious" man later identified as Orlando nightclub shooter Omar Mateen after Mateen tried to buy body armor and bulk ammunition from the store.

Robert Abell, a co-owner of Lotus Gunworks in Jensen Beach, Florida, told ABC News today that a man entered the store five or six weeks ago and asked specific questions about high-end body armor. When employees said the store didn't carry the body armor he wanted, Abell said, the man made a phone call in a foreign language, hung up and then asked about ammunition in bulk.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/orlando-shooter-turned-gun-store-suspicious/story?id=39901107

Well the phone call was made on purpose to be seen and heard, he was making a statement. One thing that Jihadist never use is body armor, because they believe that they are on the way to their 100 virgins in the sky. Have you ever seen a suicide bomber in body armor?

That entire scene was fake, not fully saying I understand it, but if you take on the Us army, or a Florida swat team on your own, body armor isn't going to keep you alive, and if it did, it just guarantees life in a federal pen.

Nope this makes no sense, unless he was a FBI tester or something.............

I think we definitely need to look into this:

Nine years ago, the state of Florida received documentation from a security company vouching for the mental health of Omar Mateen, who launched a bloody attack this week on Orlando nightclub patrons.

But the psychologist whose name appears on the document in state records said on Friday that she never evaluated a man who now ranks as the worst mass killer in American history. In fact, she was not even living in Florida when the evaluation was supposedly completed.

The revelation on Friday became another source of scrutiny for the G4S security company, which was known as Wackenhut at the time. The psychological evaluation done for the company, which is required under state law, cleared Mateen to carry a firearm as a private security guard.

“What I do know is that in September 2007, I was not living or working in Florida, I was not performing any work for Wackenhut, and I did not administer any type of examination to Omar Mateen,” Dr Carol Nudelman, who now lives Colorado, said in a statement released through her attorneys to The Miami Herald and other papers who had published her name.

<snip>

Security firm G4S under scrutiny over mistakes on psychological report for Orlando shooter

I think we definitely need to look into this:

Nine years ago, the state of Florida received documentation from a security company vouching for the mental health of Omar Mateen, who launched a bloody attack this week on Orlando nightclub patrons.

But the psychologist whose name appears on the document in state records said on Friday that she never evaluated a man who now ranks as the worst mass killer in American history. In fact, she was not even living in Florida when the evaluation was supposedly completed.

The revelation on Friday became another source of scrutiny for the G4S security company, which was known as Wackenhut at the time. The psychological evaluation done for the company, which is required under state law, cleared Mateen to carry a firearm as a private security guard.

“What I do know is that in September 2007, I was not living or working in Florida, I was not performing any work for Wackenhut, and I did not administer any type of examination to Omar Mateen,” Dr Carol Nudelman, who now lives Colorado, said in a statement released through her attorneys to The Miami Herald and other papers who had published her name.

<snip>

Security firm G4S under scrutiny over mistakes on psychological report for Orlando shooter

You look into it, I'm going fishing................

Forum List

Back