OMG, yet another Obuma RED LINE..LOLOL! US warns Russia against more aid to Assad amid new violence

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
You'd think the Coward In Chief would have learned his lesson.... what shall we do, now that our military is at World War ONE strength, PUNT???

Putin-Lines-590-LI.jpg

AP ^ | Sep 5, 5:48 PM (ET) | By SARAH EL DEEB
BEIRUT (AP) — Anti-government violence erupted Saturday in a southern Syrian province that had largely stayed on the sidelines of the country's civil war. Meanwhile, unconfirmed reports suggesting that Russia was planning to expand its military support for Syrian President Bashar Assad prompted a warning from the U.S. that such actions could lead to a confrontation with coalition forces. The violence in Sweida province, a stronghold of the Druze minority sect, followed the killing of a prominent cleric in rare explosions Friday that claimed the lives of at least 25 others, activists and pro-government media said. Rioters holding the government...

Putin, Assad, Netanyahu, Kim Jon Un and Bush. Are there any killers you don`t admire?

Obama does support ISIS.

Otherwise, how can you explain the fact that he has intentionally sponsored violent Islamist groups to destabilize Assad?

All Barry wants is to overthrow the government in Syria and is using ISIS as a proxy!

Shame on Barack Obama....but then what is new.

The entire Syrian catastrophe was caused by obama's support for isis. Assad would have put that rebellion down in a week.
Put away the drugs for a while.

You need to get your boy friend to satisfy you! You have too much anger and NO SMARTS!
I don't have a boyfriend. No one wants a knife between their ribs for putting their hands on me. Will you volunteer.

Putin should put an end to the fighting in Syria. The worst obumble can do is defriend him on facebook.

Obama does support ISIS.

Otherwise, how can you explain the fact that he has intentionally sponsored violent Islamist groups to destabilize Assad?

All Barry wants is to overthrow the government in Syria and is using ISIS as a proxy!

Actually, I never thought I would see the day I would back a Russian action, until now...

Russians will fight ISIS, but Obozo won't...

How fucked up is this????

The entire Syrian catastrophe was caused by obama's support for isis. Assad would have put that rebellion down in a week.

You need to get your boy friend to satisfy you! You have too much anger and NO SMARTS!
I don't have a boyfriend. No one wants a knife between their ribs for putting their hands on me. Will you volunteer.

Putin should put an end to the fighting in Syria. The worst obumble can do is defriend him on facebook.

Tipsy I was referring to that asshole West!

Obama does support ISIS.

Actually, I never thought I would see the day I would back a Russian action, until now...

Russians will fight ISIS, but Obozo won't...

How fucked up is this????

How can Obozo fight his blood brothers the violent Islamists?

No way.

Tipsy I was referring to that asshole West!
Ohhhh Okay.

Forum List

Back