On this day....giving thanks to Donald Trump....read on

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
On this day, Thanksgiving Day, I want to thank you, Trump for the following:

1) Thank you for single handily ending the Clinton dynasty and silencing once and for all both Hillary and Bill forever...thank you

2) For taking down Fox News and relagating them to the cesspool of trashy's like the rest of the news organizations....thank you

3) For showing politicians that you can be real and speak your truths and not be this boxed in sound bite that they all are...thank you

4) For stickin it to the GOP and now having them kiss you ass, that part I loved the most about you....again thanks

5) Thanks for being a crooked shady mf that white people love, from here on out, they have nothing more to say about anybody going forward and I love that....thanks

6) For showing America how weak and sick our media has become...thanks again

7) For making all of us sane people realize that Obama was indeed a gift unworthy of the people he served...a huge thanks for that

8) For again showing your white supporters is all about you and your brand and yes, Trump they are the poorly uneducated..thanks again

9), although there are tons of things to really thank you for, this racist tone you've given the country, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for...I always knew it was there, alive and kickin, I just needed a bit more evidence and low and behold you provided it....FINALLY AFTER ALL THE RACE CARD ACCUSATIONS AND WHINY BLACK TALK....FINALLY YOU GAVE US THE PATHWAY TO KNOW, OUR BITCHING WAS REAL AND YOUR WHITE PEOPLE ARE INDEED ALIVE AND KICKIN...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...THE BIGGEST GIFT TO AMERICA'S MINORITIES ON THIS THANKS GIVING DAY.

• Banned
Many of your points are very good. B+
I'm not a Trump fan, but I love the way he's changed politics, hopefully forever...this nice bullshit talk these mf's give us is out the door, come real, come blazing and let the chips fall where they may. Democrats need to take notes and gloves off....finally!!

Let me add to that.

Thank you, President Trump, for giving us many hours of entertainment watching whining liberals piss and moan over your victory. I especially love the hand wringing and false hope of subverting the electoral college to steal your hard earned victory from you. Thanks again, Mr. President.

• Banned
Let me add to that.

Thank you, President Trump, for giving us many hours of entertainment watching whining liberals piss and moan over your victory. I especially love the hand wringing and false hope of subverting the electoral college to steal your hard earned victory from you. Thanks again, Mr. President.
Pot meet Kettle, you whiny fucks have been pissin on yourselves since Obama took office and ended up with the best economy in years.....lets see what this orange bitch leaves ya and we'll see who'll be whining like bitches and trust me, it won't be us, fool!!

Let me add to that.

Pot meet Kettle, you whiny fucks have been pissin on yourselves since Obama took office and ended up with the best economy in years.....lets see what this orange bitch leaves ya and we'll see who'll be whining like bitches and trust me, it won't be us, fool!!
Oh yeah, we've been sooo lucky to have 8 years of economic growth below 3%. Thanks for reminding us of his "success". :lol:

e5fd321d7c31412b866681ea71fddd07.png

I like how you can't seem to post without it degenerating into ranting about how 'white people are racist'... which is generalizing, and is in and of itself racist. You always manage to find a way to discredit yourself. It's good for laughs, but not much else.

Let me add to that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- some of your points in your opening post made a lot of sense TRed !!! --------------------------- but where in the heck did you come up with the words and thoughts and praise of mrobama in the post of yours that i quoted . Best economy because of mrobama , you are crazy . Anyway , mrobama and his 'presidency' and war fighting has sucked all of his time in the 'prezidency' TRed !! . .

OP forgot - King Trumpery has finally give the RWNJ traitors what they've wanted for a long long time - Poooting in the WH.

While we're very lucky that trumpery is flip flopping and lying about his lies, he is also making good on some of his threats to finish what the Repubs started. Say goodbye to the jobs President Obama created as well as the economic recovery and the amazing progress the real president has made.

Its all down hill from here.

Let me add to that.

We don't want your thanks, bitch. On January 20th, you're going to be declared an illegal and kicked over the wall.

Oh yeah, we've been sooo lucky to have 8 years of economic growth below 3%. Thanks for reminding us of his "success". :lol:
. Let's not forget how lucky we are to not get that $2500 savings on healthcare and losing our Doctor. That's another Obama success.

OP forgot - King Trumpery has finally give the RWNJ traitors what they've wanted for a long long time - Poooting in the WH.

While we're very lucky that trumpery is flip flopping and lying about his lies, he is also making good on some of his threats to finish what the Repubs started. Say goodbye to the jobs President Obama created as well as the economic recovery and the amazing progress the real president has made.

Its all down hill from here.
You mean a co-leader like this as a WH co-resident? Does Putin get to issue his orders from the Lincoln bedroom?
Russia tells U.S. to get out of the way in Syria

Let me add to that.

We don't want your thanks, bitch. On January 20th, you're going to be declared an illegal and kicked over the wall.
First off, your bitch is what you ate last night...I hope the puppies are safe. Secondly, since when do I give a fuck about you, what you think or say, mf????? And you brave mf's will all be pulling your dicks out your mouths when the whore Trump gets through with you.

Thank you, for winning and showing us just how butthurt the OP is.
First off despite Trump bragging about how big he is with those tiny hands.....the only butt this magnum wearing wanna be can hurt is on the end of a cig.....
upload_2016-11-25_11-31-2.jpeg
OUCH!!

Forum List

Back