once again slaves are picking cotton

Meanwhile back in reality your blob hired Chinese to make his cheap shit and has bank accounts in China.

And that's the best you've got.

You fucking Nazis melted down for 4 years over how tough Trump was on your allies. But now Xi's man is in and China is running things.
LOL...

Yeah my proof destroys your opinion. You should be used to getting your ass kicked by now.

My dad told me years ago that he picked cotton. Nothing wrong with an honest day's work.
It isn't an honest days work when you aren't getting paid for it idiot.
My dad didn't get paid much, but he did get paid. Nothing wrong with an honest day's work.
Of course there isn't, as long as, you are getting paid for it.
So slavery is the problem, not the picking of cotton.
Would you pick cotton for free?
Probably not. I thought we already established that slavery is bad. Being a slave forced to pick cotton is bad. Agreeing to pick cotton at a worth while wage is good. Slavery is the problem, not the picking of cotton. I have clothes made out of cotton. I hope slave labor was not used, but how would I know?

LOL...

Yeah my proof destroys your opinion. You should be used to getting your ass kicked by now.

What "proof?"

You are a pathological liar - that is just a fact. But do you lack a grip on reality in general? Is hatred the only thing that gives your evil little life meaning?

Here is the Voice of The Reich melting down because Trump stood up to your masters.

You poor dumb Nazi, you really are completely insane.

Makes you wonder why Trump supports China like he does.

Makes me wonder how one could be as insane of a pathological liar as you are.

Meanwhile back in reality your blob hired Chinese to make his cheap shit and has bank accounts in China.
Lots of businesses did, they had to especially during the Obama years where their policies were unfriendly and made them uncompetitive on the global market. As far as a bank account, of course...he was doing business in China, had to pay taxes in China etc...why wouldn't he have an account there? Geez.

Thankfully, when he took office he made the USA competitive again, and we started seeing manufactoring slowly return to the USA...sadly, the Dembots put another tyrant back in office, who's beholden to China, in fact his family own like 10 percent of a CCP owned company, and the big guy gets that 10 percent kick back...so here we are again...China leading the way....thanks Joey Xiden

Forum List

Back