One in eight Australians drinking alcohol every day

Only 1 in 8???? I suspect the percentage of Americans drinking every day is much higher.

The Aussies are heavy into alcohol. At one time they were known as the heaviest consumers of alcohol per capita in the world. Of all the drugs in this world alcohol(spirits) is the most abused(bad stuff).

Only 1 in 8???? I suspect the percentage of Americans drinking every day is much higher.
Those are the ones who will admit it.

The real drinkers don't tell anyone how much they actually drink

Wisconsin and Minnesota lead with several places among the top 15 of America. :cheers2:
I will put that to ice fishing in the winter and cabin fever. We know how to pound them down.

The Aussies are heavy into alcohol. At one time they were known as the heaviest consumers of alcohol per capita in the world. Of all the drugs in this world alcohol(spirits) is the most abused(bad stuff).

That is why I would think that 6 out of 8 or 5 out of 8 would drink every day.

1 out of 8 looks like moderation

That is why I would think that 6 out of 8 or 5 out of 8 would drink every day.

1 out of 8 looks like moderation
not relly when you look at the problems it causes , seem aussies cant handle their booze very well

One in eight is not very high

It would be higher you are right.

Maybe not every day but regularly and every weekend.

Beer in point is a bonding weekend thing.

Though younger Aussies seem to be going off the piss according to most studies.

Weed is the growing social drug of choice.

Odd I figured aussie men would prefer sniffing each others rear ends to get high .

Odd I figured aussie men would prefer sniffing each others rear ends to get high .

Bob, I am not bored enough today to throw a ball to you and watch you wag your tail and slobber as you bring it back.

Bob, I am not bored enough today to throw a ball to you and watch you wag your tail and slobber as you bring it back.
You must be busy measuring your mates penis .

Not surprised but their beer really sucks . I tried a fosters back in the 70s tasted like piss
Most Australians drink because they have spent years trying to rid themselves of those damn boomerangs and they can't.

Then when they drink they report seeing fuzzy gray bears in trees,6ft rats that jump up and down and tall birds with long necks that stick their heads in the ground. Those alone seem to be reasons to drink.

These figures are distorted by my own alcohol consumption.

Not surprised but their beer really sucks . I tried a fosters back in the 70s tasted like piss
Most Australians drink because they have spent years trying to rid themselves of those damn boomerangs and they can't.

Then when they drink they report seeing fuzzy gray bears in trees,6ft rats that jump up and down and tall birds with long necks that stick their heads in the ground. Those alone seem to be reasons to drink.

It is interesting, many of the reports by biologist-botanist Joseph Banks upon returning to the UK were held with some scepticism.

Such are the unique wonders of Australia.

Forum List

Back