One Lie By The Media After Another Falls.....This Is Just The Latest Lie That Has Been Exposed

You should stop watching so much TV ... go outside, meet your neighbors, join the Elks Club, go to church ... talk with real people for a change ...

Everything on TV is a lie ... everything on TV is there to sell you something ...

Why, just tell me why, you thought anything on TV was true ...

You should stop watching so much TV ... go outside, meet your neighbors, join the Elks Club, go to church ... talk with real people for a change ...

Everything on TV is a lie ... everything on TV is there to sell you something ...

One good thing I heard today is that Keeping Up With the Kardashians is over. There is a god. And perhaps there's hope for us still. And the Bachelor just lost his host. Reality tv is destroying America literally. Need proof?

1623439337221.png

This is the first post-reality presidency.
The whole presidency is nothing but a big lie.
Biden didn't win. They just made sure the folks counting the votes in key cities were working for him. It's how dictators like Putin, Hugo Chavez, and Saddam Hussien held elections. They were never real.

But here's the real story.....Biden isn't popular....because nobody showed up for his events.

I watch alot of Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, and Parks & Recreation.

Forum List

Back