One more time: Explaining to Progressives why ACA Mandates were Unconstitutional

As I told other friends, you have your political beliefs you are entitled to. And so do Constitutionalists and Christians who believe in right to life as you believe in right to health care.
Right wingers are simply too disingenuous to be credible. Y'all allege anything can be done for the common defense but not the general welfare.

Where as you think you can do anything you want as long as you couch it in "for the general welfare".
Why should you care in any at-will employment State where you could simply quit and go on unemployment yourself, instead of feeling any need to complain about it.

Try postng something in English that pertains to something someone actually said.
In other words, you got nothing but fallacy like usual for the right wing.

How would You, specifically be worse off with faithful execution of our own laws in our own at-will employment States?

You're not a bright guy. This is about Maksks. I won't wear them and there is nthing you can do to force it.
View attachment 471667

Not happening Spanky
Even SkyNews Australia is doing the lockdown.

As I told other friends, you have your political beliefs you are entitled to. And so do Constitutionalists and Christians who believe in right to life as you believe in right to health care.
Right wingers are simply too disingenuous to be credible. Y'all allege anything can be done for the common defense but not the general welfare.

Where as you think you can do anything you want as long as you couch it in "for the general welfare".
Why should you care in any at-will employment State where you could simply quit and go on unemployment yourself, instead of feeling any need to complain about it.

Try postng something in English that pertains to something someone actually said.
In other words, you got nothing but fallacy like usual for the right wing.

How would You, specifically be worse off with faithful execution of our own laws in our own at-will employment States?

You're not a bright guy. This is about Maksks. I won't wear them and there is nthing you can do to force it.
View attachment 471667

Not happening Spanky
Even SkyNews Australia is doing the lockdown.

Go for it, I'll be fine.

Provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare. Promote does not mean fund.

Promote does not mean fund.
Can mean that if We the People say so…..

Read the General Welfare clause..

Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States;

Provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare. Promote does not mean fund.
Promote means promote the general welfare at the expense of the "general warfare and common offense" at every opportunity.

Forum List

Back