One year ago this guy describes current events

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Interesting guy. Id have thought he a leftwing nut by looks, but I think he's just liberal, cuz u know, todays conservatives r most liberal. I only started watching it. 4 four minutes really nails it.

Seems a bit tucked under by utube, btw. Simple and straight ssearch came up empty on this gadget.

Another reason I think trumps going to win this thing. Looked kind of bleak for a while. Democrats have somethings in their pockets to play yet, but people are on to them, more all the time. Took long enough. SEE NEXT POST FOR ACCESS TO USUCKS, I MEAN UTUBES VIDEO

Last edited:
Fucking utube fucks...copy paste or look up the following

Cia physicist, aerospace scientists are wrong about ufos

Last edited:
On another topic, ufos, 9 years ago I saw something most excellent. Imagine if u will:p clear night sky. Once a very dark valley, before californians surrounded the place, they r so needy, weird. Went outside for cig and a piss. Looking north in a comfort zone, a bright light 20 degree east caught my attention. Qtr mile to five, its night, can't tell, but at glance id have thought low flying aircraft, very soon to be above my head, perhaps. however....

Only saw the light in that state a split second, May have been just hovering. No sound, ever.

Mfer then headed 70 to 75 degrees north on a straight line. Much dimmer of course but easy to follow, which I did for 6 to 7 seconds, until lost behind space dust. I can't describe the speed really, other than to say it was well into space before I lost sight. Talking a straight line, didnt veer from that at all. Much faster than a falling star that zips by.

No sound, no thrust, tail, nothing but a singular light. Let me know when we can send a craft, or whatever that was 70 or so degrees straight into space. Hmmm, antigravity, shit maybe they just reverse it, fuck y not.

On another topic, ufos, 9 years ago I saw something most excellent. Imagine if u will:p clear night sky. Once a very dark valley, before californians surrounded the place, they r so needy, weird. Went outside for cig and a piss. Looking north in a comfort zone, a bright light 20 degree east caught my attention. Qtr mile to five, its night, can't tell, but at glance id have thought low flying aircraft, very soon to be above my head, perhaps. however....

Only saw the light in that state a split second, May have been just hovering. No sound, ever.

Mfer then headed 70 to 75 degrees north on a straight line. Much dimmer of course but easy to follow, which I did for 6 to 7 seconds, until lost behind space dust. I can't describe the speed really, other than to say it was well into space before I lost sight. Talking a straight line, didnt veer from that at all. Much faster than a falling star that zips by.

No sound, no thrust, tail, nothing but a singular light. Let me know when we can send a craft, or whatever that was 70 or so degrees straight into space. Hmmm, antigravity, shit maybe they just reverse it, fuck y not.
But have you been on one? I have.

Forum List

Back