Ontario premier pleads with incoming Biden administration for COVID-19 vaccine help...“My American friends, help us out..."

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I feel bad for our nation that has been hoodwinked by the covert kakistocracy.

Doug inherited the covert police who have decimated our reputation with all of our allies who are fighting the good fight, now we are relegated to not having access to the most vital vaccine in history. We will not only continue to lose citizens, but our economy will continue to crumble as our best talent seek freedom outside of our borders.

Decades of falling behind the rest of the world, I for one said my peace early enough, and I'm not alone. Now we all bar the costs of a failed, creepy covert police state where undercover cops grooming high school students make more money that Phd's in the hardest disciplines.

Ontario Premier Doug Ford has issued a plea to U.S. President-elect Joe Biden for help in obtaining more Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines amid a shortage of doses in Canada.

Ford made the comments during a press conference on Tuesday after the federal government announced that Canada will be receiving zero Pfizer doses next week.

“My American friends, help us out. We need help once again, as we did with the (personal protective equipment). You have a new president, no more excuses,” Ford said.

How about "Happy to help you out, as soon as we perform our primary sworn duty to our own country."

Doug inherited the covert police who have decimated our reputation with all of our allies who are fighting the good fight, now we are relegated to not having access to the most vital vaccine in history. We will not only continue to lose citizens, but our economy will continue to crumble as our best talent seek freedom outside of our borders.

Decades of falling behind the rest of the world, I for one said my peace early enough, and I'm not alone. Now we all bar the costs of a failed, creepy covert police state where undercover cops grooming high school students make more money that Phd's in the hardest disciplines.

Ontario Premier Doug Ford has issued a plea to U.S. President-elect Joe Biden for help in obtaining more Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines amid a shortage of doses in Canada.

Ford made the comments during a press conference on Tuesday after the federal government announced that Canada will be receiving zero Pfizer doses next week.

“My American friends, help us out. We need help once again, as we did with the (personal protective equipment). You have a new president, no more excuses,” Ford said.
Let him whine to Trudeau. Maybe when they quit badmouthing Americans and open the border. On second thought, screw that cocaine snorting POS.

How about "Happy to help you out, as soon as we perform our primary sworn duty to our own country."

What I said from the beginning is what I maintain when Ford and others were complaining about Trump and the vaccine, "we are in a global pandemic, unchartered territory, nobody is going to do us any favours".

So now, a new administration, and not only is the vaccine NOT on the way, Europe has also denied us. 100 countries are on an exemption list and Canada is not on it.

Hey, I'm a pragmatic realist and I know there are a few Canadians like me (maybe not all experienced the evils of our system as I have) who understand how far we have fallen.

When you export everything and lose your best talent who seek freedom, this is the end result. I've self taught myself Python programming, machine learning (including neural networks) and now I'm working on algorithms. What value is it in Canada? not much, unless my family is part of the kakistocracy.

How many others in Canada are like me? Countless. Many in the pharmaceutical and biological research area who left for freedom, while the least impressive milked the system into obscurity.

Let him whine to Trudeau. Maybe when they quit badmouthing Americans and open the border. On second thought, screw that cocaine snorting POS.

Not cool. First of all, the person you are referring to is his brother Rob, Rest in Peace; who was mayor of Toronto. Doug is his older brother who is Premier.

As for the vaccine, I'm wise enough to have understood early this was going to be the way it unfolded. it's a global pandemic, all of the sunshines and rainbows we tried to promote, means little in such a situation.

Not cool. First of all, the person you are referring to is his brother Rob, Rest in Peace; who was mayor of Toronto. Doug is his older brother who is Premier.

As for the vaccine, I'm wise enough to have understood early this was going to be the way it unfolded. it's a global pandemic, all of the sunshines and rainbows we tried to promote, means little in such a situation.
It's a scam that has an untreated recovery rate over 98%. THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING.

New Topics

Forum List

Back