Operation Iron Swords (מבצע חרבות ברזל)

You reject all evidence I present to you, denying there is any and then have the audacity to expect me to give a sh!t about claimed evidence you present? Nope, I'm no longer interested in anything you have to say, I will just contest stuff here in public as and when I feel like it for the benefit of others who might be misled by your obscene devotion to a racist ideology.

This is how you reacted to posts despite being given sources, actually seeing evidence in my posts:

So:

View attachment 1011897
You have presented no evidence whatsoever for any of your wild allegations about Israel or Jews. Instead of evidence, you present quotes from other people who support your wild lies.

You have presented no evidence whatsoever for any of your wild allegations about Israel or Jews. Instead of evidence, you present quotes from other people who support your wild lies.
You have presented no evidence whatsoever for any of your wild allegations about Palestinians or Arabs. Instead of evidence, you present quotes from other people who support your wild lies.

Forum List

Back