opiods smuggled through the southern border kills thousands of Americans every year !

China is the number one foreign entity that is the supplier of our opiod crisis....

They don't cross a border, they send them via MAIL, US MAIL.

The leftist brigades don't care...........They would rather make them legal and tax them..........Regardless of the blood shed over the crap both there and here.

So what do we care if dopers legally cull their own herd Eagle?

'eff 'em....

~S~
More have died South of the Border than in Syria over the last decade or so..............Why the hell do you think they are coming here.

Perhaps they should stop running and take back their own dang country.

In America, 250,000 people die every year from medical mistakes ... making it the third leading cause of death after Cancer and Heart Disease.

I'm not sure what effect a wall will have on over-worked, under-paid medical workers ... unless it keeps out foreign med students.
Of course, that's somewhat misleading, as many of those people were being treated to prevent their deaths...

I'm not talking about treatments that have failed. I'm talking about actual medical mistakes such as improper dosages, wrong drugs being prescribed or administered, Actual frak ups on the part of doctors and nurses that kill patients.
so are you saying that drugs smuggled across the border are not killing thousands of Americans ?

A drug overdose is a voluntary act. Self-administered euthanasia.
and there it is folks ...........what the left really thinks about it !and euthanasia is a leftist dream to get rid of the lesser commoners in their elitist world ! thank you for your honesty nazi !

The leftist brigades don't care...........They would rather make them legal and tax them..........Regardless of the blood shed over the crap both there and here.

So what do we care if dopers legally cull their own herd Eagle?

'eff 'em....

~S~
Because you pay for it.

Then we'd have something to show for our tax $$'s

~S~
To hell with that.............Heroin is a killer of our youth............You want that path......count me out.......

It's blood money

A drug overdose is a voluntary act.
Of course, it is not.

Are people being forced to take illicit drugs against their will?!

woman-yelling.png

China is the number one foreign entity that is the supplier of our opiod crisis....

They don't cross a border, they send them via MAIL, US MAIL.
you stupid bitch tones of it comes across our border ! you just dont want to admit it !

In America, 250,000 people die every year from medical mistakes ... making it the third leading cause of death after Cancer and Heart Disease.

I'm not sure what effect a wall will have on over-worked, under-paid medical workers ... unless it keeps out foreign med students.
Of course, that's somewhat misleading, as many of those people were being treated to prevent their deaths...

I'm not talking about treatments that have failed. I'm talking about actual medical mistakes such as improper dosages, wrong drugs being prescribed or administered, Actual frak ups on the part of doctors and nurses that kill patients.
so are you saying that drugs smuggled across the border are not killing thousands of Americans ?

and there it is folks ...........what the left really thinks about it !and euthanasia is a leftist dream to get rid of the lesser commoners in their elitist world ! thank you for your honesty nazi !

Here it is in a nutshell ... I don't partake in recreational drugs for precisely the same reason I don't eat unpasteurized cheese from the kid down the street that makes it in his garage. Because, no matter how good it tastes, it's eventually gonna kill me.

I have no moral objections to recreational drugs any more than I have a moral objection to to alcohol. Chemically, their pleasurable effects are similar and health wise, their health risks are higher.

What makes recreational drugs so risky isn't the drug itself, but the fact that it's illegal. As Americans we have first hand experience in what happens when we take a universally enjoyed recreational drug and ban it. It immediately leads to skyrocketing crime (actually violent crime, not possession) and skyrocketing deaths due to bootleg products. It's called prohibition and it was a dismal failure.

We've been fighting a war on drugs now for 60 years or more and after Trillions of dollars pissed away and millions of otherwise upstanding Americans receiving criminal records, we're no closer to winning that war that we were back in the '60s.

We can scream, 'Drugs are killing our kids' until we've got laryngitis, but lots of things kill kids. Prescription drugs, faulty car seats, household cleaning products, radon, swimming pools, and unsafe toys. What kills a lot more kids is gang warfare directly related to gangs fighting over the massive profits due to illicit drugs.

It's about time we take an unemotional look at precisely what we're trying to accomplish with drug laws and have the courage to amend them as necessary.

Here it is in a nutshell ... I don't partake in recreational drugs for precisely the same reason I don't eat unpasteurized cheese from the kid down the street that makes it in his garage. Because, no matter how good it tastes, it's eventually gonna kill me.

I have no moral objections to recreational drugs any more than I have a moral objection to to alcohol. Chemically, their pleasurable effects are similar and health wise, their health risks are higher.

What makes recreational drugs so risky isn't the drug itself, but the fact that it's illegal. As Americans we have first hand experience in what happens when we take a universally enjoyed recreational drug and ban it. It immediately leads to skyrocketing crime (actually violent crime, not possession) and skyrocketing deaths due to bootleg products. It's called prohibition and it was a dismal failure.

We've been fighting a war on drugs now for 60 years or more and after Trillions of dollars pissed away and millions of otherwise upstanding Americans receiving criminal records, we're no closer to winning that war that we were back in the '60s.

We can scream, 'Drugs are killing our kids' until we've got laryngitis, but lots of things kill kids. Prescription drugs, faulty car seats, household cleaning products, radon, swimming pools, and unsafe toys. What kills a lot more kids is gang warfare directly related to gangs fighting over the massive profits due to illicit drugs.

It's about time we take an unemotional look at precisely what we're trying to accomplish with drug laws and have the courage to amend them as necessary.
Part and parcel of that would be a serious approach to the epidemic of disease known as addiction.

Part and parcel of that would be a serious approach to the epidemic of disease known as addiction.

Agreed ... although, we understand the biological process of addiction. However, to date, we don't really have an effective method to prevent or combat addiction.

Agreed ... although, we understand the biological process of addiction. However, to date, we don't really have an effective method to prevent or combat addiction.
We have some limited tools at our disposal,Ike replacement drugs. We also have methods, like Better limiting the amount of opioids pprescribed to people. I think more tools will come with time, now that the medical community now fully recognizes it as a disease.

We have some limited tools at our disposal,Ike replacement drugs. We also have methods, like Better limiting the amount of opioids pprescribed to people. I think more tools will come with time, now that the medical community now fully recognizes it as a disease.

An easily avoidable disease ... like boogie fever or the clap.

Apparently it isnt.

Apparently it isnt.

Research indicates that some people are more susceptible to addiction than others. Identifying that susceptibility at an early age and modifying behaviour to avoid it would be a good strategy.

Another would be a drug that suppresses the pleasurable effects of an addictive substance, make the addiction less likely.

Of course, as humans, we can become addicted to practically anything from pizza to designer footwear.

You know, when CO legalized marijuana for recreational purposes, opioid overdoses went down 25 percent the first year, and have continued to drop.

Forum List

Back