Opium war, part deux

• Banned
It IS an issue, because Democrats ignore it, makes it more so. Fentanyl destroyed George Floyd , not a cops knee, When the say the fentanyl overdose rate in 2022 "Fentanyl is driving the nationwide overdose epidemic. The CDC estimates that in the 12-month period ending in October 2021, more than 105,000 Americans died of drug overdoses, with 66 percent of those deaths related to synthetic opioids like fentanyl.". I actually can't find deaths attributable to white police neck holds.

Last edited:
China and fentanyl. WHY oh WHY do DEMOCRATS ignore this HUGE Chinese run, Chinese Fentanyl crisis? Why?
To keep as many Americans doped up as possible thus making it easier for the statist left to exercise their power & control agenda???

• Banned
Despite George Foyd, Derick Chovin dustup, I can't find ONE death ascribable to asphyxia do to police man's knee. 56 K causes of fentanyl (in less than a year) induced hypoxia, asphyxia cases something like 56 thousand. That I found. WHY DO democrats keep ignoring that?

• Banned
WHY DO Democrats IGNORE the Fentanyl crisis? It way surpasses everything..yet all they talk about is a single issue on a single day (JAN 6th)? We lived pasted THAT, and we STILL got Fentanyl. WHY ignore fentanyl imported by china over the border from Mexico? Way bigger issue, kids, Mera a logo? Are you kidding?

I get it, China fought against the British opium trade. We equally need now to fight against China's fentanyl trade. End it. NOW.

Forum List

Back