Our border czar of the people sports 62000 dollar necklace at the border

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Someone figure out for me how many hours at McDonald’s you would have to work to afford that piece

Republicans worship a man who defines his entire personality around the hundreds of millions of dollars he inherited from his daddy and pretend to care about the price of a necklace :cuckoo:

Someone figure out for me how many hours at McDonald’s you would have to work to afford that piece

None. But a marriage to a wealthy lawyer who worked for milionaire movie stars might make such a GIFT affordable.

So she was wearing a REPORTED 62,000 neckace. Reported by who? So REPORTED claims about Harris are now fact but REPORTED claims about Trump can never be true.

This MAGA garbage is sickening. Hopefully we end this crap in November.

Last edited:
None. But a marriage to a wealthy lawyer who worked for milionaire movie stars might make such a GIFT affordable.

So she was wearing a REPORTED 62,000 neckace. Reported by who? So REPORTED claims about Harris are now fact but REPORTED claims about Trump can never be true.

This MAGA garbage is sickening. Hopefully we end this crap in November.
I worked in a jewelry store where celebrities borrowed pieces on a regular basis.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back