Our Country Music Chat

I was just starting to like Morgan due to his newest song named "Seven Summers Ago". Now it may be too late for him unless he has it in him to finally do what needs to be done instead of just saying what needs to be said.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. If another album from him is later on out there, I can't help but wonder how well it will do especially if it ends up being self released now that he no longer has a recording contract with any music company. (Yep, the company that he was signed to has shown him where the door is.) The release of new music I believe is when he will know how many fans it is that he hasn't lost. I sure can't see him gaining any new ones, at least not right now anyway.

So Morgan Wallen recently shared a new video of himself concerning the recent headlines that he has made for himself. I pray that this newest wake up call of his is the last one that he’ll ever need. Getting on the road of sobriety is already a good step in the right direction and yes, nine days without a drink may not be much to write home about at the moment, but may the beat that he is currently playing only go on. :) :) :)

Holly
P.S. This reminds me of what is said in my most favorite TV show: “Rome may have been built in a day, but it did take a month to secure it.” :) :) :)

Happy 20th Grand Ole Opry anniversary to Brad Paisley!

Happy 47th birthday to 90s singer Bryan White.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. The following is my most favorite song from fellow 90's singer Mindy McCready who sadly went forward on this day in 2013.

Here is an interesting new clip concerning the current state of country music.

I remember the lady singer who is talked to in the middle of the clip named Rissi Palmer who is an African American country singer. I am blown away over what she had to say concerning the way that things have gone for her when its time for her to go on stage. How can the security people not know that she is a singer for the gathering's entertainment?

God bless you and Rissi always!!!

Holly

Go here for a serious write up concerning a guy who started getting played on the radio in 2014. The following song was a top five hit for him in 2015.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Country legend Reba McEntire will be making another appearance on the show named Young Sheldon this Thursday night at 8 PM EST.

God bless you and Reba always!!!

Holly

May this song become another big hit for LeAnn Rimes. :) :) :)

God bless you and LeAnn always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of her)

P.S. LeAnn is also set to appear in an episode of the upcoming new Netflix series named Country Comfort which will begin on March 19th.

Congrats to Beyonce on her Grammy history making accomplishment. Do however keep in mind that she dethroned by just one win a lady who is only judged on her music because its the only thing that she puts out there on display. In other words, she keeps her negative opinions, certain politics, and her boobs to herself.

God bless you and both ladies always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison Krauss since 1994)

Please say a prayer for country legend B.J. Thomas. He is currently fighting stage four lung cancer. Go here for the news.

Holly

According to this write up here, Phillip Sweet of the Little Big Town act is the latest person in country music to be hit with the Covid sickness.

God bless you and him and the other members of the group always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back