Out of all the rallies Trump held in the last year, CNN decided to carry exactly one of them live: Saturday, July 13, 2024 in Butler, PA.

The fascist scum that they call mods around here will be memory holing this thread to their digital gulag, so intellectually weak and feckless are they, topics they cannot possibly debate, they disappear! For what its worth, the short sale of Truth Social by George Soros/Vanguard/BlackRock on Friday to the tune of 12,000,000 shares, isn't really a major red flag, its a fucking smoking gun, and the fascist mods disappeared my thread instantly upon posting of it!

The fascist scum that they call mods around here will be memory holing this thread to their digital gulag, so intellectually weak and feckless are they, topics they cannot possibly debate, they disappear! For what its worth, the short sale of Truth Social by George Soros/Vanguard/BlackRock on Friday to the tune of 12,000,000 shares, isn't really a major red flag, its a fucking smoking gun, and the fascist mods disappeared my thread instantly upon posting of it!

Screen shots are forever.

Wow, was the fix in with the ultimate political story of the century? I don't believe in coincidences of this magnitude. Will we ever get to the bottom of the conspiracy while the media refuses to support the effort to oust the chief of the Secret Service?

See above fascist cast aspersion, see how they roll, the above hates the United States of America, its every posting a toe sucking deviant fascist democrat fetish fever dream, and it calls the op a traitor!!! :auiqs.jpg:
To WEF/Democrats, nationalism and patriotism are treasonous. They are globalist.

Much like they just happened to be outside Roger Stone's house when he was raided by the FBI.

Seriously, there is so much wrong with what went down J13. Who knew what, when?

Oh, I definitely believe there was a conspiracy of several persons to assassinate President Trump. Biden (His handlers like Jill and Hunter), SS Chief, FBI and looks like CNN.

Oh, I definitely believe there was a conspiracy of several persons to assassinate President Trump. Biden (His handlers like Jill and Hunter), SS Chief, FBI and looks like CNN.
The Intel community isn't nearly as good at these events as they used to be. They have become decadent :19:

For all the idiots out there dreaming up whatever new conspiracy theory you’re dreaming up regarding CNN’s coverage, the reason CNN was carrying the Trump rally live was because there were rumors he would announce who his VP choice was at that rally. You would know that if anyone of you had been watching CNN.

Last edited:
Much like they just happened to be outside Roger Stone's house when he was raided by the FBI.

Seriously, there is so much wrong with what went down J13. Who knew what, when?

Holy Fuck!

If God willing, Trump wins, he needs to go Bukele on these domestic terrorists that planned this

Holy Fuck!

If God willing, Trump wins, he needs to go Bukele on these domestic terrorists that planned this
Its international in scope, FNC's Jesse Waters was interviewing Mike Walz who anted up this,

Its international in scope, FNC's Jesse Waters was interviewing Mike Walz who anted up this,

This is why the FBI CANNOT be allowed to investigate. At least one of Lee Harvey Crooks phones had his FBI Handler on speed dial

Forum List

Back