Over 30,000 Post 9/11 Suicides Amongst Veterans

Forever wars only benefit contractors, corporations, and politicians, and no one else. Almost never civilians, who die in numbers equal or far greater than the soldiers, and never the soldiers themselves, who, if they survive, have another war waiting to fight in the civilian world.

Perpetual War = Perpetual Commerce

And this does not factor in those PTSD deaths not classed as suicides, or those who snapped and started shooting, ending up in prison. That's not that uncommon anymore either. To say nothing of those who accidentally overdose, all while fighting PTSD.

The study finds that at least four times as many active duty personnel and war veterans of post-9/11 conflicts have died of suicide than in combat, as an estimated 30,177 have died by suicide as compared with the 7,057 killed in post-9/11 war operations. The report notes that the increasing rates of suicide for both veterans and active duty personnel are outpacing those of the general population - an alarming shift, as suicide rates among service members have historically been lower than suicide rates among the general population

Trump started no new wars.
Of course that doesnt fit your agenda.

I don't have an agenda, and I thank President Trump for not starting any new wars. In fact, if there is one single paradigm shift that results from a Trump presidency that I fully endorse and support, it is that these stupid and abhorrent wars Republicans like to start are not going to be as popular moving forward.
WWI, WWII, Mexican Revolution, Korean, Vietnam, Bosnian, Lebanon, Libya all started with Democrats as Presidents. Not saying Republicans haven't started a few but I don't believe either side is guiltless for stupid abhorrent wars.
Don't forget Syria ....that was John Brennan's baby ."Assad must go!" Obama said. But Congress wouldn't approve it so they sent in Black Ops.

Going back at least 15 years, the CIA also had dark prison (torture) sites in Syria during the Iraq war. Sorry --"Enhanced interrogation locations "

Last edited:
So basically 4 times as many personnel have died by suicide rather than combat since 9/11.

Most folks who have paid attention to this phenomenon over the years were already aware of the issue. But it's good to see it put out there.

No doubt the war mongering neocons who occupy both theoretical sides of the party of one who have a financial stake in perpetual war, or simply an unfulfilled hatred for brown people will take issue with any such reporting. Is what it is. People just plain suck, don't they? Sigh.

What peeves me more, though my heart really does bleed for these folks, is we always hear the old gag about fighting for our freedoms. Pft. Please. Every time some shmuck gets a hard-on for another unconstitutional war or occupation, its the American electorate's pants that get dropped down around their ankles. The electorate's freedoms always that take the hardest hit.

Always...

travel_112410~0.jpg

The only entities who really hate the electorate for their freedoms and whose actions clearly reflect that hatred are those terrost cells in Washington otheerwise known as the Legislative, Executive and Judicial branches of the central Republic.

And now they're openly and brazenly telling the American electorate that it's war on them next ...

What are you gonna do about it, America? Hm? What!

Last edited:
So basically 4 times as many personnel have died by suicide rather than combat since 9/11.

Most folks who have paid attention to this phenomenon over the years were already aware of the issue. But it's good to see it put out there.

No doubt the war mongering neocons who occupy both theoretical sides of the party of one who have a financial stake in perpetual war, or simply an unfulfilled hatred for brown people will take issue with any such reporting. Is what it is. People just plain suck, don't they? Sigh.

What peeves me more, though my heart really does bleed for these folks, is we always hear the old gag about fighting for our freedoms. Pft. Please. Every time some shmuck gets a hard-on for another unconstitutional war or occupation, its the American electorate's pants that get dropped down around their ankles. The electorate's freedoms always that take the hardest hit.

Always...

travel_112410~0.jpg

The only entities who really hate the electorate for their freedoms and whose actions clearly reflect that hatred are those terrost cells in Washington otheerwise known as the Legislative, Executive and Judicial branches of the central Republic.

And now they're openly and brazenly telling the American electorate that it's war on them next ...

What are you gonna do about it, America? Hm? What!

That dude is spot on.
Thanks for sharing this.

That video doesn't show anything we didn't already know.
Liar.
Where in Arkansas are you from anyway? I'm Arkansas born and raised which is why I ask.
I'm not 'from' Arkansas. My wife is.
I'm still intrigued. Where from?

Don't ask, as I am sure it will make no sense.

Heck I asked him to explain some things and repeated his claims, and found he had proudly blocked me. I guess I should feel honored, to be part of some kind of exclusive club or something.

Maybe get together somewhere and share his notices that we blocked him, just because we are not buying what he says. I actually find it hilarious, that he calls us "sheep", because we do not believe him. Yet what is he asking for? Us to become sheep and believe anything he says.

Is the intent of the post to portray U.S, Veterans as victims rather than heroes? The truth of the matter is that Veterans account for a relative low number of suicides while the general population off's themselves at a shocking rate of about 45,000 per year.

Is the intent of the post to portray U.S, Veterans as victims rather than heroes? The truth of the matter is that Veterans account for a relative low number of suicides while the general population off's themselves at a shocking rate of about 45,000 per year.

Actually, I think it is to portray Veterans as stupid idiots.

Meanwhile, we should all smoke dope and see that there are Jews and others really pulling the strings and we are just pawns. Just like him.

Forum List

Back