PA Audit

I think enough evidence is going to surface to prove voter fraud. They won't remove Biden from office, but the actual results will become evident in the mid terms, and then in the next election because of strict scrutiny. We didn't go away. We were kidnapped. We are going to vote again and watch for anything fishy the next time.
For instance, want to shut down for 3 hours because of a broken pipe? Really? You just keep right on counting and we'll call a plumber to fix your bullshit broken pipe. You count, we'll watch...

If Trump wants it, he'll take the throne back. We'll correct the mistake.

Last edited:
PA is a state with a lot of zionist traitors masquerading as elected Republicans.

The state house committee heard Rudy, let Rudy present his case. Then the rest of the PA GOP sided with W and did nothing....

bravado and pomp from the proud who have fallen.
An audit in PA. will prove fraud.

None of the audits have proven fraud yet. But the next one will. I swear to God it will. Or something.
None have been done independently.

Yeah. Well Cyber Ninja tried. And all they proved was they were incompetent at the task. If there had been fraud it would never have been discovered by them.

I think enough evidence is going to surface to prove voter fraud. They won't remove Biden from office, but the actual results will become evident in the mid terms, and then in the next election because of strict scrutiny. We didn't go away. We were kidnapped. We are going to vote again and watch for anything fishy the next time.
For instance, want to shut down for 3 hours because of a broken pipe? Really? You just keep right on counting and we'll call a plumber to fix your bullshit broken pipe. You count, we'll watch...

That "evidence" is??????????????
I love these answers.
Always a youtube video.

None of the audits have proven fraud yet. But the next one will. I swear to God it will. Or something.
GUARANTEED!
Cause you people certainly don't want a truly independent audit.
You need some CEO preaching Trump conspiracies to make it "independent."

Actual "independent" audit puts lots of Trump sycophants in a fed lockup.

Yeah. Well Cyber Ninja tried. And all they proved was they were incompetent at the task. If there had been fraud it would never have been discovered by them.
No information is going to be released until the audit is over. You are not informed.

No information is going to be released until the audit is over. You are not informed.

Really? So why did they complain that a database was deleted. When they released that to the press the actual experts showed they were looking in the wrong place and requested the nonsense come to an end.

Really? So why did they complain that a database was deleted. When they released that to the press the actual experts showed they were looking in the wrong place and requested the nonsense come to an end.
They moved that database somewhere it did not belong, they being Maricopa county officials.

"I think"? How long have you been affording yourself of that luxury? It's not a Republican trait.
They can have a thousand audits and the result will be the same. Study the results and examine how many people changed back to Democrat. There's your answer. It's not fraud. No one wants to accept that but keep banging away with the fraud bullshit. Grow up. Your own party supporters kicked him out.

They moved that database somewhere it did not belong, they being Maricopa county officials.

Or Something.

Let’s pretend for a moment. Let’s say your house is struck by a falling tree. The roof is damaged.

Now. An insurance adjuster will come out and examine the damage and give an estimate on repairs using his experience.

Imagine if the adjuster has never seen a house being built much less repaired one. So his report would be erroneous and almost certainly screw you out of money needed for repairs.

You would rightly object.

Now the group hired by Republicans are investigating Republicans to see if they cheated in favor of the Democrats. Let’s be honest for a moment. If they did cheat for Democrats then the party is dead, dead, dead.

During the election and the count. And the earlier audits observers from the Republican Party were present. But all of them were either incompetent or part of this grand conspiracy to screw Trump.

The reason we are going through this is something many of us observed before the election. Both sides decided the only way they could lose was if the other side cheated. Both had delusions of massive popularity.

Time for some truth. 1/3 of the population will vote Republican even if Satan is the Candidate. 1/3 will vote Democrat even if Satan is the candidate. The remaining third are the moderate voters. Some are moderate to conservative. Some are moderate to liberal.

Those people are the ones you need to win to win the election. The 1/3 who are going to vote for you will always vote for you. The 1/3 who vote against you will always vote against anyone in your party.

It is those moderates. The people who swing back and forth during elections. Who voted for Obama and a Republican House. Who voted for Bush and a Democratic House. They voted for Republicans and Biden.

We saw them in 1996 when they voted for Clinton and Republicans for the House snd Senate. We saw them elect Reagan in a 49 state landslide. But keep Democrats in the House.

Forum List

Back