Paid $2.97 for gas! Where are the gas threads??

Same price in connecticut during Trump.
$1.79 a gallon
Let's see the OP try and worm his way out of this:

Almost doubled under Biden....but now it's coming down !!!!

Wow

Kinda like the rate of inflation is almost good....but when the entire rate is integrated over time, middle America is super struggling. But the "economy is good" in so many ways.

What a crock.
1725050836270.png

I thought gas prices were important around here? I guess y’all are just taking for granted the good work Biden and Harris are doing. Thanks Biden!

Amazing energy production and leadership from the Harris / Biden administration. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA 🇺🇸

View attachment 1003924

LOL they could bring gas prices down but waited until now to do it????

I thought gas prices were important around here? I guess y’all are just taking for granted the good work Biden and Harris are doing. Thanks Biden!

Amazing energy production and leadership from the Harris / Biden administration. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA 🇺🇸

View attachment 1003924
Is this one of the things Harris was involved in, but just not the other stuff?

View attachment 1003924
Probably because no one knows where gas is that price but it isn't here. After paying upwards of $6.00 a gallon, I am overjoyed to pay $3.69.

Probably because no one knows where gas is that price but it isn't here. After paying upwards of $6.00 a gallon, I am overjoyed to pay $3.69.
Matthews South Carolina on way to Florida from Charlotte. Woo hoo! Thanks Biden!

View attachment 1003924
Average price is $3.36. Everything is more expensive since Commie Biden/Kamala and everyone knows this. Stick an illegal immigrant up your butthole.

Democrats are right. Supply and demand. In this case we can no longer afford gas, McDonalds or Grocery shopping at Kroger. New cars and houses are unaffordable
Supply and Demand.
Unemployment is rising, dont need has to get to a job
Cant afford to go out to eat, dont need gas for eating out.
Cant afford to vacation, dont need gas.
Cant afford food, better shop bulk items like rice or maybe dog food, less shopping less gas.
Cant go downtown just to walk, no need for gas for that.

Yes, democrats are destroying demand

Paid $3.60 yesterday. Gas would have to reach close to $9-$10 a gallon to reach 1970 prices in dollars adjusted for real inflation. So yes, it's still dirt cheap.

View attachment 1003924
It usually goes down in a Presidential election year when the in party is in trouble. The in party this time being the dems.

Forum List

Back