Paid $2.97 for gas! Where are the gas threads??

I thought gas prices were important around here? I guess y’all are just taking for granted the good work Biden and Harris are doing. Thanks Biden!

Amazing energy production and leadership from the Harris / Biden administration. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA 🇺🇸

View attachment 1003924

Wait I thought the president had nothing to do with gas prices?

Fact Check

Did US Gas Prices Drop Below $2 Under Trump?​

"They want you to forget gas was under $2 when Trump was in office," one Twitter user posted.​

1725054819208.png

Call me when Biden has depleted the strategic reserve, and we pay 5-6 bucks a gallon to replace it after the election. But you know the game. No price is to high for us to pay to keep the Democrats in power, right?

So if we drill alot more that's all going to be shipped away and people will claim "well oil is a global commodity. Ok then so how will drilling for it until it's spilling over everything lower the price if it's just all shipped away? Perhaps we need to lower the supply line labor to lower the cost.

Where is that Pilot station and how old is the photo? If it's real why did it take Biden almost four years to lower the gas price which is still more than a dollar higher than Trump left it? Are democrats playing politics with the economy at the expense of ordinary Americans?

I thought gas prices were important around here? I guess y’all are just taking for granted the good work Biden and Harris are doing. Thanks Biden!

Amazing energy production and leadership from the Harris / Biden administration. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA 🇺🇸

View attachment 1003924
What's the date of that photo and where?

View attachment 1003924
the damage is already done,,

this is a campaign tactic for useful idiots,,

Forum List

Back