Paid $2.97 for gas! Where are the gas threads??

I thought gas prices were important around here? I guess y’all are just taking for granted the good work Biden and Harris are doing. Thanks Biden!

Amazing energy production and leadership from the Harris / Biden administration. USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA 🇺🇸

View attachment 1003924
Gas prices of $2.979/gal As of 8/31/24?
$2.421/gal was the AVERAGE under Trump.
23% lower Than your $2.979 today..

Remember the below dumb ass comment that gave the oil companies the excuse to raise prices..EVEN THOUGH PRODUCTION IS AT THE HIGHEST!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

"In 2016, the U.S. consumed 60.7 billion gallons of diesel fuel, with roughly two-thirds of that demand coming from on-highway vehicles," A gallon of diesel cost $2.51 in 12/2016.
Today diesel U.S. fuel retail prices in 2024 is: Gasoline – $3.31/gallon. Diesel – $3.92/gallon.Feb 19, 2024
This is an increase in diesel fuel cost to deliver goods to supermarkets of over 35%!

And of course dummies like you and Biden/Harris have NO idea what the financing of oil production involves.
READ the experts' REASONS for even with the highest production... the gas prices are higher.
The CEO of Chevron , Mike Wirth's response:
"You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’

Guess who pays for it and the dumb ass Kama-kama-chameleon.. blames “price gauging.”!
These are her exact words.. Yes, you read that correctly.
The vice president of the United States, who has been celebrated as the first black woman to hold the office, a former California attorney general and senator, announced before a crowd that she wanted to ban “price gauging.

Imagine folks Kama-kama-chameleon has her finger on the nuclear button and saying this is for the "Republic of China"!
Which is NOT the "People's Republic of China"
Or as SNL's Emily Litella, would say "Never mind!"
GaspricesBidenVSTrump081224.png

Odd, I saw gas for $2.80 in Ohio just the other day.

Gas Prices | wkyc.com
Liar, I just took these two pics at gas stations of I-7
Gas prices of $2.979/gal As of 8/31/24?
$2.421/gal was the AVERAGE under Trump.
23% lower Than your $2.979 today..

Remember the below dumb ass comment that gave the oil companies the excuse to raise prices..EVEN THOUGH PRODUCTION IS AT THE HIGHEST
Regulations are at thier highest as well. Regulations are expensive to comply with

Gas like all commodities is subject to supply and demand.

US production of gas is at all time high levels. So how is ANY Biden policy causing Higher than “normal” gas prices??

As prices on about everything have risen since the sixties, that price is about equivalent to a gallon at that time. Of course, if Americans drove reasonably size/weight vehicles on average, there would be less demand and, thus, lower prices, but blame others.

Gas like all commodities is subject to supply and demand.

US production of gas is at all time high levels. So how is ANY Biden policy causing Higher than “normal” gas prices??
You obviously didn't read my reasons so again for you!
Remember the below dumb ass comment that gave the oil companies the excuse to raise prices..EVEN THOUGH PRODUCTION IS AT THE HIGHEST!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

"In 2016, the U.S. consumed 60.7 billion gallons of diesel fuel, with roughly two-thirds of that demand coming from on-highway vehicles," A gallon of diesel cost $2.51 in 12/2016.
Today diesel U.S. fuel retail prices in 2024 is: Gasoline – $3.31/gallon. Diesel – $3.92/gallon.Feb 19, 2024
This is an increase in diesel fuel cost to deliver goods to supermarkets of over 35%!
Consider this math:
  • 60,700,000,000 gallons @ $2.51 12/1/16 = $152,357,000,000
  • 60,700,000,000 gallons @ $3.31 8/1/24 - $200,917,000,000
More per year in 2024 for diesel fuel including deliveries to supermarkets $48,560,000,000 !
And of course dummies Biden/Harris have NO idea what the financing of oil production involves.
READ the experts' REASONS for even with the highest production... the gas prices are higher.
The CEO of Chevron , Mike Wirth's response:
"You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

Green Politics Leads to Higher Gas Prices​

Choking off capital to the oil and gas sector is a perfect recipe for shrinking supply and increasing prices.
It’s no wonder that these banks have been quiet lately about their divestment pledges.

Forum List

Back