Palestine pre-1948, before Zionism/Israel

Shows how stupid these islamonazi's really are when it comes to reality.

Americans need to regain control of their America from the Jewish neocons. Then leave Arabs and Jews(whom are cousins) to fight it out. Not our problem.

No one here's a fucking Muslim ya retard. Muslims are your buddies, you sided with them during the Muslim offensives against the Christian world.

No one here's a fucking Muslim ya retard.

WRONG as many on here are muslims, like freeman, sunni troll and fanger

Fanger and Freeman are Muslims? Since when? Doesn't sound like Muslim names to me. You ignored my point though, these Muslims you keep defaming where your buddies in the distant past. You fought with Muslims in their wars against Christian Empires. You're cousins of the Arabs as well.

Looks like Pallywood is at it again

Distortions or outright lies seem to be the bread and butter of the Racist and bigoted views being presented here

No one here's a fucking Muslim ya retard.

WRONG as many on here are muslims, like freeman, sunni troll and fanger

Fanger and Freeman are Muslims? Since when? Doesn't sound like Muslim names to me. You ignored my point though, these Muslims you keep defaming where your buddies in the distant past. You fought with Muslims in their wars against Christian Empires. You're cousins of the Arabs as well.

You have the wrong Brit, I don't have any arab muslim cousins, and I fought on the side of the Christians.

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, IPA: [t͡sijo̞ˈnut], translit.Tziyonut, after Zion) is a nationalist and political movement ofJews and Jewish culture that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel (roughly corresponding to Palestine, Canaan or the Holy Land).[1][2] Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in central and eastern Europe as a national revival movement, called Hovevei Tziyon. Soon after this most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire.
Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh lordy not Wiki again.

No wonder you are confused. Wiki is OK as a place to start your research but ending it there is a huge mistake.

We've more than established that Zionism existed long before 1948.

The most modern incarnation beginning in about the late 19th century and by and large was victorious upon the declaration of independence in 1948

PS a basic background in history goes a long way ;--)

There have been many zionist inclinations ever since the Roman conquest. So yeah. Please restate the OP

Forum List

Back