Palestine : proposing a 2-state solution with flexible borders

RE: Palestine: Proposing a 2-State Solution with Flexible Borders
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I think that for any true peace proposal to even get an honest hearing, all the decision-makers must really remain focused on the Core Issues; working through each issue one-at-a-time.

◈ Mutual Recognition
◈ Borders
◈ Security
◈ Jerusalem
◈ Right of Return (RoR)

(REALITY)

If even one of these issues goes unresolved, any plan (no matter the origin) will ultimately collapse under its own political weight. Each of these "Core Issues" is interlocked with one or more of the other "Core Issues."

(COMMENT)

At one point in time or another, each of these issues (individually) were thought to have been resolved. But that has never been true.

β Without Mutual Recognition, no borders will be valid.
β Without Borders, there can be no respect for the sovereign security and territorial integrity.
β Without Territorial Integrity and the necessary security, the clean-up and development of Jerusalem will be unreachable.
β Without Security, Borders and the RoR will never be resolved.
To accomplish any resolution, focus and concentration must be paramount. But even beyond that which is paramount → is the need for each side to have some empathy for the other. Without this, neither will have respect for the sacrifice and compromise the other makes.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

like the end of Israel !!!!!![/QUOTE]
:)-

Please, anyone who cares, accept my apology for the above post.

Again, please forgive me :)-

I wish Israel no harm.
I, Tom, wish you and yours the best
Today,
Tomorrow,
& the days to come

So Help Me God :)-

Last edited:
To accomplish any resolution, focus and concentration must be paramount. But even beyond that which is paramount → is the need for each side to have some empathy for the other. Without this, neither will have respect for the sacrifice and compromise the other makes.

Some things just need repeating

RoccoR, empathy is not a word found in the Zionist dictionary

Last edited:
Please, anyone who cares, accept my apology for the above post.

Again, please forgive me :)-

I wish Israel no harm.
I, Tom, wish you and yours the best
Today,
Tomorrow,
& the days to come

So Help Me God :)-
You are an obvious antisemite.

Why should any of the decent people here accept ANY apology from you when it is insincere?

Israel is the one with the water problem. Currently the get their water from desalinating seawater which costs a lot of money, money they do not have. Frankly I’m just fine if the go really thirsty.

LOL

Israel has far more problems than that.
God has already spoken on this, they be doomed.
Talk about Biblically illiterate. G-d Himself promised Israel's restoration into Her land

I have some ideas about the entrenched, painful, conflict between the Isrealis and the Palestinians.

I took a look at the map, and figured out a possible solution.
It would require the Palestinians to be content with building new homes and farmland (powered by Israeli supplied water[1]), and for the Egyptians to sell some of the land that borders with Israel to Israel and Palestine.

This would start by the Palestinians moving some of their farmland and residences to the South of the current West Bank region, and later into what are now Egyptian lands bordering Israel.

In return, the Palestinians would get prolonged peace and a unified strip of land, the Israelis would get room to expand (into the West Bank, and later towards the south of the West Bank too), and the Egyptians would get international credit, and money (supplied by both the Israelis, and Palestinian farm products).

[1] Freshwater (industrial scale) from seawater, on sunlight | Physics Forums - The Fusion of Science and Community
There is no solution now, tomorrow, or ever

And the arabs will not win

Old thread, but nothing has changed since; there was a two-state solution already; it did not bring peace, and neither did Sharon's handing Gaza over to the gangsters. The faux 'Palestinians' are Egypt and Syria's problem children, and they should be forced to take them back and held responsible for their actions.

Forum List

Back