Palestinian girls sing on Mahmoud Abbas' channel in Judea & Samaria

Funny...

This thread, which provides indiputable evidence that the "Palestinians" are teaching hatred towards Jews and a goal of destroying Israel in its entirely gets no response from the pro-Palestinian brigade.

What's wrong?

Truth got your tongue?

Now tell me again how building an apartment complex on the "wrong side of the Green Line" is the true obstacle to peace.

Funny...

This thread, which provides indiputable evidence that the "Palestinians" are teaching hatred towards Jews and a goal of destroying Israel in its entirely gets no response from the pro-Palestinian brigade.

What's wrong?

Truth got your tongue?

Now tell me again how building an apartment complex on the "wrong side of the Green Line" is the true obstacle to peace.

Pro Palestinians are incapable of accepting the truth. This is a well known fact. It simply hurts them too much.

When I think about the parents who teach their kids to say such things, as presented in the video of the OP, I think of PURE GENUINE EVIL. To me, this is the best way to describe them.

PMW is a right wing Israeli propaganda organization.

Are you saying the translation in the video is incorrect?

:eusa_whistle:

s_waiting_2.gif

So, if one of the little girls grows up, straps a bomb to herself, and kills a dozen Jews, who should we blame?

The parents? Yes.

The school that undoubtedly taught them to hate? Yes.

The PA, which sanctioned the glorification of this hatred. Yes.

How about those people around the world who, despite their knowledge of a video like this, continue to enable the "Palestinians" with their blind support?

Well?

Is someone going to speak up, or are the pro-Palestinians going to continue their selective ignorance?

Last edited:
So, if one of the little girls grows up, straps a bomb to herself, and kills a dozen Jews, who should we blame?

The parents? Yes.

The school that undoubtedly taught them to hate? Yes.

The PA, which sanctioned the glorification of this hatred. Yes.

How about those people around the world who, despite their knowledge of a video like this, continue to enable the "Palestinians" with their blind support?

Well?

Is someone going to speak up, or are the pro-Palestinians going to continue their selective ignorance?

Tinmore will tell you that we should blame the Israeli government

Consider some of their words:

"Oh, you who killed Allah's pious prophets."

I'm not even sure what this is supposed to be a reference to, but it sure seems to echo the old "Jews killed Jesus" slander.

"Jerusalem vomits from within it your impurity."

Israel should relinquish or share sovereinty to or with people who think this way?

"As long as I am free, and do not barter my cause."

Certainly shows the Arab view of compromise.

I'm disappointed.

Where's PFT to tell us how these little girls are making statements that are consistent with international law?

Where's Georgie with a link to a Chomsky article about how Israel is to blame for these girls' skewed view of the world?

Where's Coyote to tell us that Israel does things that are just as bad?

Where's pbel to tell us that these girls are right to feel the way they do?

Where's Sherri to post YouTube videos that have nothing to do with the discussion?

Where are you all, you brave defenders of the innocent, downtrodden "Palestinians"?

Why have you suddenly vanished?

I'm disappointed.

Where's PFT to tell us how these little girls are making statements that are consistent with international law?

Where's Georgie with a link to a Chomsky article about how Israel is to blame for these girls' skewed view of the world?

Where's Sherri to post YouTube videos that have nothing to do with the discussion?

Where are you all, you brave defenders of the innocent, downtrodden "Palestinians"?

They are busy collecting links from Jew Watch and Stormfront.

I'm disappointed.

I'm pretty sure Sherri is banned from the I/P forum :D

It's not just what she says, but they way she says it; with such intent

But can you blame her? It's pretty obvious that she has been fed Jew/Israeli hate by her parents and teachers, so it's been stamped in her brain.

Another child with a poisoned mind. This is what saddens me the most

Forum List

Back