Paradise

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
What do you think paradise really is? Emotionally and/or physically. Do you live it now? Working on your way? I am curious as to how the concept is perceived by other people

On earth it's a sunny beach...a six pack of Dos Equis...a pack of Marlboros...SIRIUS Sat radio and a coupon for free onion rings at Outback.

In heaven...nothing but good news.

What do you think paradise really is? Emotionally and/or physically. Do you live it now? Working on your way? I am curious as to how the concept is perceived by other people

Dash board lights......... :eusa_whistle:

What do you mean? Running out of gas(lol)? Just getting out of town for a while?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmPMMitJDYg]Meat Loaf - Paradise by the Dashboard Light - YouTube[/ame]

I am tired of well meaning idiots attempting to immanentize the eschaton.

With that said, I believe the best way to live a happy life is to be honest. It is easier for an honest person to say what they remember than for a liar to remember what they said.

We may get away with doing wrong, but in our hearts we always know what we are, and if we are doing wrong, it corrupts our soul and our mind.

Physically? A healthy body is a healthy mind. Regular, moderate exercise has a more positive effect on your mental attitude than any chemical mood drug any doctor can give you. There is no magic pill that will helicopter you out of the woods of depression. A pill does not change your thinking. Healthy actions change your thinking. Want to be happy? Stop doing destructive things and start doing healthy things. Your thoughts will follow your actions, not the other way around.

You cannot think your way into better action. You must act your way into better thinking.

I do not think paradise can be achieved. Happiness is a journey, not the end. And yes, I am on my way.

Last edited:

Good question. Paradise to me is living your truth, getting rid of everything that does not serve you (the hardest thing to do), and living out your days doing what turns you on emotionally and spiritually

Good question. Paradise to me is living your truth, getting rid of everything that does not serve you (the hardest thing to do), and living out your days doing what turns you on emotionally and spiritually

You are sooo right, CK

You are sooo right, CK
I did it just over a year ago and my life has never been better, not that my life was bad before, I had a great life but I always felt like there was something more. I'm telling anyone that reads this, let it all go and your life will never be the same (in a good way)

A mother constantly scolds her son for running through the dining room when he is playing. There is an expensive vase in that room and she is afraid he will bump into it and break it.

One day while in the kitchen, she hears a loud crash in the dining room.

A moment later, her son enters the kitchen.

"Mom? You know that vase you always worry about me breaking?

"Yes, son", she says nervously.

"Well, your worries are over!"

Forum List

Back