Party’s over: Amsterdam plans to keep tourists ‘in penis outfits’ away

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well that ruins my 60th next year.!!!

A lot of the big European tourist centres have had enough of the beer tourists and are starting to fight back. Amsterdam sounds bad, Prague is awful and so is Dublin. The Baltic capitals can be grim as well.

I might stay in Wrexham and enjoy it before the tourist hordes discover it.

A lot of the big European tourist centres have had enough of the beer tourists and are starting to fight back. Amsterdam sounds bad, Prague is awful and so is Dublin. The Baltic capitals can be grim as well.

Japan has a fertility day that they celebrate every year.

That looks a lot more civilised than what Amsterdam is facing.

Sounds like they will have a lot of unused penis costumes. Sounds like a money making opportunity for some Halloween costume company this fall.

That looks a lot more civilised than what Amsterdam is facing.

Most likely.

So, what is the fine for dressing like a penis. Who would want to? Is it really going to cramp your style if you don't get to dress like a penis? I take it, you can wear your penis suit in Wrexham?

So, what is the fine for dressing like a penis. Who would want to? Is it really going to cramp your style if you don't get to dress like a penis? I take it, you can wear your penis suit in Wrexham?
Wearing a penis suit could net you a stiff fine.

and youre upset !!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I have never actually tried it . But I think that the town Elders would frown on that sort of activity.
The issue here is that stag parties descend on these places like they are Vegas and they arent really built for it.
Its a bit much for the residents.

I am assuming that the good mayor is speaking metaphorically, and nobody actually comes in a penis costume. Something lost in translation?

Acting like a "dick"?

Not too late to sign up for the Glastonbury Experience. You can sit at home and livestream pre-recorded performance footage while drinking boxed wines and soaking your feet in some salt water.

We have been discussing this.
It might sound like a good idea in the planning stage but as the night wears on it gets to be more and more a burden.
I cant see any zips on this one.

Forum List

Back