passenger kicked off for mask rules--shows true self

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..I thought this was a man at first .....of course the R word --AGAIN [ hahahahhahahahah ]
..black airline passenger kicked off for mask rules--and of course--as with EVERYTHING, she/he makes it about race = dumbass --SHE is the racist
....''''she/he''' says ''FU all'''.....then she says ''god bless you all''' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
..plain and simple, just like with the cops, race has NOTHING to do with it
..more proof blacks are racist
..the video is pretty funny

..I thought this was a man at first .....of course the R word --AGAIN [ hahahahhahahahah ]
..black airline passenger kicked off for mask rules--and of course--as with EVERYTHING, she/he makes it about race = dumbass --SHE is the racist
....''''she/he''' says ''FU all'''.....then she says ''god bless you all''' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
That one black is racist, as you reveal that you are racist, too. Taking one example of race and smearing everyone is an act of racism.

That one black is racist, as you reveal that you are racist, too. Taking one example of race and smearing everyone is an act of racism.
1. but I've posted NUMEROUS examples---and most of those are just in response to other threads
2. but you people have no problem labeling all whites and cops as racist!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
YOU are the bigot and racist

AND--AND--you fkd up--it's says ''MORE proof'''--ahahhahaha
...so, if you had graduated from 4th grade, you would know that '''MORE'' means more than one
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I thought you were leaving? EVERY time anything happens to a black "racism" is the first words. Shove your white guilt up your arse.

That's right, Southwest Airlines doesn't want to fly black people into Chicago. :cuckoo: LOL!

The sad thing is there are rubes who will believe that, and some of them reside right here on this board.

There aren't nearly enough people making this realization:

not persecuted just asshole.gif

Forum List

Back