Patriots Super Bowl ring

Somehow, 911 thinks I'm "butt hurt". Why I have no idea.

It's obvious that HE'S butt hurt over the Ravens loss and Huggy is butt hurt over the Seahawks loss. Me? I couldn't be happier about how the season worked out!

When are we going to hear about the suspensions from the Carolina vs. Minnesota game from December of last year?

Minnesota heat their footballs after both teams were told not to during a sub zero temperature game.

The league thinks that the idea of tampering with the football is so egregious that it thinks a $25,000 fine should be the penalty. You would think if it was that much of a difference maker, the NFL would have bigger and stiffer penalties.

If you are going to enforce rules, you do it equally. Just because one team is disliked more is not a sufficient reason to change the penalty.

Now, Brady deserves a suspension, because he lied. That is worse than the entire inflating or deflating issue. Had he fessed up and the league not spent tons of money on a report the is probably, unprobably, likely or unlikely to be true, has to be embarrassing. The NFL has to weigh public opinion in its decision, but this is far less than steroids, rates up their with pine tar and stickum, which is $20,000.

If the Raiders are playing New England this year, then the NFL needs to ban Brady until after that game. :)

You do realize that even without Brady...the Patriots will STILL probably beat your Raiders? :blowup:

Here's a sobering dose of reality for all you Patriot "haters". When Brady went down with his knee injury Matt Cassell stepped in...a backup with zero experience and the Pats went 10 and 5 for the season. Jimmy Garoppolo may very well be a better backup than Cassell.

The reason the Patriots win is not because Tom Brady "cheats"...it's because they have a better organization than you do. They have an owner that doesn't force idiotic moves on the coaching staff. They have a coaching staff that is the best I've ever seen at making mid-game corrections to game plans. They have players who sacrifice individual stats to play in a team concept that produces wins. That's why the Patriots win.

Last edited:
You do realize that even without Brady...the Patriots will STILL probably beat your Raiders? :blowup:

Here's a sobering dose of reality for all you Patriot "haters". When Brady went down with his knee injury Matt Cassell stepped in...a backup with zero experience and the Pats went 10 and 5 for the season. Jimmy Garoppolo may very well be a better backup than Cassell.

The reason the Patriots win is not because Tom Brady "cheats"...it's because they have a better organization than you do. They have an owner that doesn't force idiotic moves on the coaching staff. They have a coaching staff that is the best I've ever seen at making mid-game corrections to game plans. They have players who sacrifice individual stats to play in a team concept that produces wins. That's why the Patriots win.

You aren't very bright. The lol at the end of the my statement should have given a clue that I don't think the Raiders could beat the Pats, however are you denying the Raiders wouldn't stand a better chance without Brady? Sorry, but if that is the case, it's time to cut Brady and save some bucks.

I have defend Brady to the point nutters on this site think I'm a Pat fan. I like the Pats better than Seattle or Dallas, other than that, they could lose every game and I would care.

The rest, you are a Patriot fan and you are going to slant it a

I took your statement to mean that you don't think the Raiders can beat the Patriots with Brady playing...but you think they have a good shot with him not on the field. My point was that the Patriots, even without Brady, are better than most teams in the NFL (including the Raiders) because they are a better organization than most in the NFL.

If those of you out there think that the Pats are "done" because Brady sits out a couple games...I think you're sadly mistaken. First of all, I think their backup is better than people realize and secondly, they play in the AFC East...who's going to beat them out for first place in that division? The Bills? The Jets? The Dolphins? Come on...get serious!

I took your statement to mean that you don't think the Raiders can beat the Patriots with Brady playing...but you think they have a good shot with him not on the field. My point was that the Patriots, even without Brady, are better than most teams in the NFL (including the Raiders) because they are a better organization than most in the NFL.

If those of you out there think that the Pats are "done" because Brady sits out a couple games...I think you're sadly mistaken. First of all, I think their backup is better than people realize and secondly, they play in the AFC East...who's going to beat them out for first place in that division? The Bills? The Jets? The Dolphins? Come on...get serious!
Never said anything different. The Raiders would stand a better chance of beating NE without Brady but I doubt they could beat NE without Brady.

I don't care what the Pats do, if they miss the playoffs I wouldn't care, if they make the playoffs I worry because until they are out, they can do anything.

And that's not even addressing how pissed off and motivated Brady will be once he comes off of suspension! Remember Mohammed Ali giving a beating to Ernie Terrell as he repeatedly asked him "What's my name!" Look for the same response from Brady for all those that think he only won because he "cheated".

It's obvious that HE'S butt hurt over the Ravens loss and Huggy is butt hurt over the Seahawks loss. Me? I couldn't be happier about how the season worked out!

Ya, I'm just sitting here on my hurt butt. :lol:

A third straight SB appearance will sooth the pain though.

Ya, I'm just sitting here on my hurt butt. :lol:

A third straight SB appearance will sooth the pain though.

I believe the Buffalo Bills went to four straight Super Bowls...you might want to ask for another WIN rather than just an appearance, Huggy! Just sayin'...

you cheatriots apologists are pathetic

roge150508.gif

The saying around New England goes something like this...

They only hate us...because they ain't us!

Stop your whining about cheating and go get yourselves coaches that work hard and players that play hard. As the second half of the AFC Championship game and the Super Bowl proved...the Patriots don't need to "cheat" to win.

I am still waiting for them to win a Super Bowl, legitimately, without cheating. Maybe someday they will....

And how pray tell did they "cheat" to win this one?

They have been cheating with under inflated balls for years, stealing games and division championships....as they did in 2015.
Don't forget the surreptitious recording of opposing teams to use as training mat'l. They suck or rather they blow lol

I continue to be amused at the man who supposedly doesn't care about the NFL because it's "grown men playing a kid's game" yet is absolutely obsessed about how one of those men plays in the league that he supposedly doesn't care about!

You're like the guy who says he couldn't care less about his ex-girlfriend...but then tells you everything she's done...everywhere she's been and everyone she's seen for the last week. Stalker alert...Stalker alert!!!

the guy lied on national tv and has exposed the mockery of what has happened to football. Its no longer about ability & perseverance but now its about individual celebrity & winning at all costs (cheatriots & the liar Brady)

the guy lied on national tv and has exposed the mockery of what has happened to football. Its no longer about ability & perseverance but now its about individual celebrity & winning at all costs (cheatriots & the liar Brady)

Playing with a ball that's slightly under inflated is making a "mockery" of football? Seriously, Dottie? Do you have any idea how stupid you look obsessing over this? Tom Brady is one of the best things to happen to football in a long time. He's taken part in some of the most epic games ever played. The only reason YOU hate him is that he doesn't play for your team.

Forum List

Back